Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Haha so true.im very glad u manage to switch to soil.and dude u gota use advanced nutes to see the magic of lightmix.combine the 2 just amazing.ur not there yet haha.very good job sir and always welcome.happy growing every1;)
I've seen great results with AN. But I just dont like there marketing. Too many bottles of stuff to waste money on. I used to use GH. But I have heard back in the day one of the guys who owned AN got caught on child rape charges. I dont believe he has anything to do with the company anymore. But still as a dad to 7 kids I cant ever see my self supporting that company due to the fact that his roots of creating the company are still there. Even if dudes no longer involved I just cant do it. Ph perfect sounds great but i dont mind checking and adjusting it. Way too many bottles of stuff they're trying to sell tho which I why I dislike there marketing. Mega crop got everything in it and is simple to use and cheap and lasts a long time. Plus i dig the dry nutrients over liquid. No need to buy any additives either. Only thing I use is Recharge besides mega crop.

@autobeast i really appreciate your content brother. Im glad your back and also subscribed to you on youtube a while back. Your guide has helped me produce some amazing girls! I have learned a lot using these nutrients and i ran into issues along the way, but learned a lot because of it. The Ph was being dropped quite low from my water, (under 6ph), and i realised i can actually ph these nutrients! I overfed them and not until proper run off (even in soil), and it caused a lock out. That's why i was having deficiencies etc.

Thanks for your guide man. Nearly 4oz from one plant, and my purple punch is a beast. I won't be surprised if it produces 5 or more.

Respect!

@autobeast i really appreciate your content brother. Im glad your back and also subscribed to you on youtube a while back. Your guide has helped me produce some amazing girls! I have learned a lot using these nutrients and i ran into issues along the way, but learned a lot because of it. The Ph was being dropped quite low from my water, (under 6ph), and i realised i can actually ph these nutrients! I overfed them and not until proper run off (even in soil), and it caused a lock out. That's why i was having deficiencies etc.

Thanks for your guide man. Nearly 4oz from one plant, and my purple punch is a beast. I won't be surprised if it produces 5 or more.

Respect!
Thankyou sir.and really great to hear u smashing some serious weight.top work really well done.and much respect for following me.but youtube I dont post there anymore.only here and instagram.ur welcome as is any1 to follow me on instagram. Always happy to help and be of help.priceless;): happy growing every1;)

Hey bro,
Still growing in biobizz lightmix?
We gonna get updates here too?
Keen to follow along :headbang:
This run iv got 1 in biobizz and 4 in general compost.hard to get what u want sometimes.il defo keep updated here.big girls to come.happy growing every1;)

This run iv got 1 in biobizz and 4 in general compost.hard to get what u want sometimes.il defo keep updated here.big girls to come.happy growing every1;)
Good to have you back @autobeast I personally have missed your photos and advice generally. Last time we spoke I was attempting your Grow method. 4 skittlez autos from fastbuds. I got to say, no problems at all start to end. 28 OZ dry weight at the end. Very impressive. The only hiccup was a bit of cal mag deficiency early on but I sorted that out with some cal mag supplement. I know you don’t use it anymore and I use molasses too. The question I got is how much do you feed , how often and from what age. Thanks again beast and looking forward to seeing some big bushes from you again. Happy growing :smoking:

Good to have you back @autobeast I personally have missed your photos and advice generally. Last time we spoke I was attempting your Grow method. 4 skittlez autos from fastbuds. I got to say, no problems at all start to end. 28 OZ dry weight at the end. Very impressive. The only hiccup was a bit of cal mag deficiency early on but I sorted that out with some cal mag supplement. I know you don’t use it anymore and I use molasses too. The question I got is how much do you feed , how often and from what age. Thanks again beast and looking forward to seeing some big bushes from you again. Happy growing :smoking:
Thankyou sir , awsome results and a heavy yield.top work ;) and are u refering to how much calmag to use? When I used calmag. Start with calmag when u start on bloom.so.when ur auto first shows pistils,this does mean the start of flower she will then stretch before any flowering begins.they need there veg for that that good stretch and good full veg growth.so u mix calmag in with ya first bloom feed.1,5 ml .feed twice a week always water inbetween.if start to fade up to 2ml per litre.never no more than that.cause to much or to less calmag will give u calmag defiency.there is a fine line .plant dont need alot just enough.hope this helps.happy growing every1;)

I’m having the same troubles I can’t find the 2-2-5 either I can only find the 1-2-6! Does anyone have any ideas? @autobeast ?

Back