Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see the Bruce lemons! Do you still use 1 1/2 ml of cal mag per bottle every feeding after the stretch stops?

Can’t wait to see the Bruce lemons! Do you still use 1 1/2 ml of cal mag per bottle every feeding after the stretch stops?
There doing very well .will.snap a pic shortly and update. I dont use calmag anymore .i use mollases. But if u got the calmag still use it .yea straight in after stetch at 1.5 ml.happy growing;)

@autobeast , you say in your first post, "At 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom."

I am confused, In order to get from 2ml to 5ml of veg nutes, raising 1ml per week as you describe, you would need 4 weeks of veg nutes, (feed 2ml starting at end of week 3/start of week 4, 3ml week 5, 4ml week 6, 5ml week 7), but you also say you only feed her veg nutes for 2 weeks, then you move onto 5ml of bloom nutes. So how do you get from 2ml at the start of week 4 to 5ml the start of week 6?

Thank you.

@autobeast , you say in your first post, "At 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom."

I am confused, In order to get from 2ml to 5ml of veg nutes, raising 1ml per week as you describe, you would need 4 weeks of veg nutes, (feed 2ml starting at end of week 3/start of week 4, 3ml week 5, 4ml week 6, 5ml week 7), but you also say you only feed her veg nutes for 2 weeks, then you move onto 5ml of bloom nutes. So how do you get from 2ml at the start of week 4 to 5ml the start of week 6?

Thank you.
Your confusing me.i.have not said that the feeds were all veg nutes.i bump the mls.up weekly till im at 5ml .start on veg feed and switch to bloom when stretch has stopped.but every plant is diffrent. Happy growing every1;)

I'm sorry, i'm not meaning to confuse, I am also very confused. I am a total beginner, and have never grown anything before, and am trying to follow your methods exactly, and don't understand the nute schedule you layout in your first post in this thread. My white widow auto is 21 days old today. It is in biobizz lite, in a 5gallon fabric smart pot, in a 2.2.6 tent, and mars hydro ts1000 led light. So the plant being 3 weeks old today, I fed it 1.5liters of water this morning, with 2ml of sensi grow part A, and 2ml of sensi grow part B.

The way I understand your first post in this thread, that is correct, and what you suggest to do. You also say to feed the plant 2 times a week, (roughly every 3 days), and to feed it plain water in between nute feedings. You also say to increase the nutrients amount by 1ml each week. So since I fed 2ml of grow today, i will again feed it 2ml of grow in three days, and then next week, the THIRD feeding, I will raise it up to 3ml of grow A, and 3ml of grow B. All of that makes sense to me.

This is where I get confused. I don't know how long to feed the plant grow, and I don't know when to start feeding it Bloom instead of Grow.

Your first post in this thread says to feed it grow for two weeks, then switch to 5ml of Bloom after two weeks. I THINK I understand that obviously you can't just say '2 weeks of veg nutes then switch to bloom', because I understand each plant is different, will start blooming later than others, etc.

My plant is already showing hairs at only 21 days old, so I'm guessing I won't be feeding it veg nutes for very long, I just don't know how long I should be feeding it veg, and when I should switch to bloom, and if for example I only feed it veg nutes for 2 weeks, then switch to bloom nutes, does that mean I feed it 2ml of veg week one, then 3ml of veg week two, then when i switch to bloom go straight to 5ml of bloom, or should i start off at 4ml of bloom for a week, then 5ml of bloom for the rest of the grow.

i'm sorry if this is confusing, like I said, I'm also confused, as this is my first attempt at growing anything.

Thank you.

I'm sorry, i'm not meaning to confuse, I am also very confused. I am a total beginner, and have never grown anything before, and am trying to follow your methods exactly, and don't understand the nute schedule you layout in your first post in this thread. My white widow auto is 21 days old today. It is in biobizz lite, in a 5gallon fabric smart pot, in a 2.2.6 tent, and mars hydro ts1000 led light. So the plant being 3 weeks old today, I fed it 1.5liters of water this morning, with 2ml of sensi grow part A, and 2ml of sensi grow part B.

The way I understand your first post in this thread, that is correct, and what you suggest to do. You also say to feed the plant 2 times a week, (roughly every 3 days), and to feed it plain water in between nute feedings. You also say to increase the nutrients amount by 1ml each week. So since I fed 2ml of grow today, i will again feed it 2ml of grow in three days, and then next week, the THIRD feeding, I will raise it up to 3ml of grow A, and 3ml of grow B. All of that makes sense to me.

This is where I get confused. I don't know how long to feed the plant grow, and I don't know when to start feeding it Bloom instead of Grow.

Your first post in this thread says to feed it grow for two weeks, then switch to 5ml of Bloom after two weeks. I THINK I understand that obviously you can't just say '2 weeks of veg nutes then switch to bloom', because I understand each plant is different, will start blooming later than others, etc.

My plant is already showing hairs at only 21 days old, so I'm guessing I won't be feeding it veg nutes for very long, I just don't know how long I should be feeding it veg, and when I should switch to bloom, and if for example I only feed it veg nutes for 2 weeks, then switch to bloom nutes, does that mean I feed it 2ml of veg week one, then 3ml of veg week two, then when i switch to bloom go straight to 5ml of bloom, or should i start off at 4ml of bloom for a week, then 5ml of bloom for the rest of the grow.

i'm sorry if this is confusing, like I said, I'm also confused, as this is my first attempt at growing anything.

Thank you.
Keep your plant on veg nutes until stretch has stopped.many growers see white hairs and instantly think flower is beginning.wrong!!! First she will.show she is female then pistils will begin.then the plant will stretch .once u see not growing any higher then switch to bloom.happy growing ;)

Back