Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Don’t forget the soil itself helps balance the ph, the 5.5 claimed by AN is only bringing your water and nutrient to that level. I’m on my 3rd grow with AN using just the grow and bloom and touch wood have had no deficiencies or issues yet with the all-mix and my now preferred light-mix. The all mix I was told was a hot soil but I had no problems, I think strong genetics play a big part.
Don’t forget the soil itself helps balance the ph, the 5.5 claimed by AN is only bringing your water and nutrient to that level. I’m on my 3rd grow with AN using just the grow and bloom and touch wood have had no deficiencies or issues yet with the all-mix and my now preferred light-mix. The all mix I was told was a hot soil but I had no problems, I think strong genetics play a big part.
For sure brother. I've heard such claims too, I suppose it is easy to burn a seedling and that's why people make those claims. The seedling lives off its nutrients stored within its first set of green leaves then those fall off. Genetics is 100% facts my guy! Some autos are sensitive as hell, but as were progressing through the years they are getting much stronger and reliable.

For sure brother. I've heard such claims too, I suppose it is easy to burn a seedling and that's why people make those claims. The seedling lives off its nutrients stored within its first set of green leaves then those fall off. Genetics is 100% facts my guy! Some autos are sensitive as hell, but as were progressing through the years they are getting much stronger and reliable.
Also remember there are plenty of top shelf meds that are tricky to grow and imho it's 95% about genetics and which get triggered depending on temp light nutes ect

Do you water or feed until run off? I believe I have a salt build up

Do you water or feed until run off? I believe I have a salt build up
If you believe that is the case flush lots of phd water through your medium to flush it out. They say to flush with 3 times the amount of water as your pot size. Example. If your pot size is 1 gallon. Youd want to flush your grow medium out with 3 gallons of phd water. Then when your pots dry go back to feeding as you were. Why do you think it's a salt build up? What's going on? Pics?

If you believe that is the case flush lots of phd water through your medium to flush it out. They say to flush with 3 times the amount of water as your pot size. Example. If your pot size is 1 gallon. Youd want to flush your grow medium out with 3 gallons of phd water. Then when your pots dry go back to feeding as you were. Why do you think it's a salt build up? What's going on? Pics?

I began flushing one, the most mature small plant. Because im getting odd deficiencies on the plants and almost no progress. He recommended 5ml from start of flower to finish which i thought was a bit much. But i went with this, and definitely believe the PH is off from salt build ups. Lock out

I began flushing one, the most mature small plant. Because im getting odd deficiencies on the plants and almost no progress. He recommended 5ml from start of flower to finish which i thought was a bit much. But i went with this, and definitely believe the PH is off from salt build ups. Lock out
Make a thread in the infirmary for sick plants and tag us in it make sure to give ph feed ect info so we can really help.

Make a thread in the infirmary for sick plants and tag us in it make sure to give ph feed ect info so we can really help.

Fitzy mate i tagged you in the post. Ive ordered a fairly accurate TDS meter so what im going to do is flush a plant to get enough run off and see where i stand with the PPM. If its sky high ill know there is a lock out. Only thing i can think of doing without an expensive soil ph probe rn

Day 83 of life for Cinderella Jack, I have @autobeast to thank for her. Topped at day 18, just Sensi Grow and Bloom, molasses once a week, harvest not to far away now.

Attachments

• FE457E27-2E4F-4188-A6E6-72539131EAEF.jpeg
    FE457E27-2E4F-4188-A6E6-72539131EAEF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 78
Day 83 of life for Cinderella Jack, I have @autobeast to thank for her. Topped at day 18, just Sensi Grow and Bloom, molasses once a week, harvest not to far away now.
I'm new to indoor. Please explain what the netting does. I know what it's called etc but never seen ne1 actually explain the purpose. Just support?

I'm new to indoor. Please explain what the netting does. I know what it's called etc but never seen ne1 actually explain the purpose. Just support?
Scrogging helps fill out the whole tent or grow space your using. You train your plant under the net before you let em grow upwards. Opening the canopy up for more light to lowers and it also helps support the buds. Works awesome if you have height restrictions

Back