New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
It's the end of Week 7 for the oldest 2 Girls and we have the first signs of trouble in the tent so I'm going to start there.

Chemdawg #1 the oldest of the 3 sisters who is on a diet of 5ml of both Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A and B and Molasses has started showing signs of her first deficiency in some of her leaves as shown in the picture below...

View attachment 1294588

Whilst the Flowers themselves are developing nicely I've been into the deficiency rabbit hole after spotting the first signs of it on Thursday after her first Bloom Feed was Monday.
@autobeast diagnosed the deficiency as looking like an Iron Deficiency based on a Macro Nutrient shortage of Immobile Nutrients.
This can be caused in part by a Calcium deficiency from what I've come to understand and so we have been adding Molasses to her water since Thursday although she hasn't drunk much at all since then and the feed today did cause some overflow.

Northern Lights Day 49

This girl is still as happy as can be and has now been moved onto the Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A and B with her Molasses.

Looking forward to this week for her as her bud formations start appearing.

Chemdawg #2 Day 36

Not messing about on her Monkey Nutrients Bloom Feeds nice stretch and good formation though not much under canopy plant is healthy and happy. Keeping a close eye on whether she shows same signs as her sister now she's entered Flower.

Chemdawg #3 Day 9

Strange one this. Shot out about 2 inches her first days and since then hasn't shown much sign of change. Would be quite happy to cull her if she doesn't show promise this week as my FastBuds order will be arriving and can't wait to get started in them.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

View attachment 1294721View attachment 1294722View attachment 1294723
I hope Chemdawg#1 starts feeling better soon :smoking: The Northern Lights is a real treat.

Well this Fast Buds one is an absolute fucking weapon but until I've smoked her I can't say what she's like where it matters. Keep that keen eye open I'll keep you updated on her progress.
I've seen some nice Royal Queen Seeds Northern Light ladies on Grow Diaries but hand on heart nothing anywhere online the size of this autobeast one and I've looked A LOT!

That's the weird thing about cannabis that nobody has quite figured out. I've bought from dispensaries more then a couple times. Often the lower THC variety hits hardest.

It could be the terpenes involved and our own individual biology that determines how buzzed we get.

That's the weird thing about cannabis that nobody has quite figured out. I've bought from dispensaries more then a couple times. Often the lower THC variety hits hardest.

It could be the terpenes involved and our own individual biology that determines how buzzed we get.
Terps terps terps!.......and a quality cure ups the potency in my opinion. Something about The Entourage Effect is think.

Quick Instagram update from the Monster and her Puppy Chemdawgs.

Time to pull one out of the tent.... But which one?

Click the link for the 60 Second Video

It's a mad house here at the moment finding time to spin all the plates I have food on is proving a drain on my mental wellness so putting time into what makes me happy starting with getting the delivery from Fast Buds into the soil.

Strawberry Pie.... Here I come.

Happy Growing Gang

So I've decided against pulling one of the ladies out.

If my timings are right despite having 5 girls in there at the moment they're staggered at fortnightly intervals with a 4 week gap between baby 3 and 4 so the 4th and 5th ladies should be just getting ready for their LST when the Northern Monster and the First Chemdawg come down. Depending on their canopies at this point I may pot one more or two.

If they're looking short and stocky without much radial canopy growth I'll stick another 2 in.

I think I struck gold with the first Northern Lights Lady and so aren't factoring her size into future projections as I don't think I'll be training to Maximise Yield but instead to maximise space and variety.

I do know I'm desperate to get another identical tent or upgrade to an 8" x 4"

Strawberry Pie broke her shell in the paper towel after 96 Hours between a glass and the towel she went into some presoaked soil and foliar sprayed with some BioBizz Fish Mix.

Going to be trying some new things with the Strawberry Pie and the ones that follow will be strictly AutoBeastMethods from @autobeast for a reliable fruitful yield.

Operation Perpetual Grow is well underway.

I haven't been taking many pictures this week as my hands have been full around the house but I have a free weekend so will post some updates from the Gang in the next few days. If you can't wait until then my Instagram Link is below.

Happy Growing Gang

www.instagram.com/drautodevil

20210315_205654.jpg

This Image is from Monday 15th before the Strawberry Pie pot was added. Day 57 for the eldest 2.
Day 46 for the AutoDevil Monkey Nutrients Chemdawg and Day 12 for the Stretchy Chemdawg.

Reactions: DOA
Strawberry Pie Day 1.jpg

The Strawberry Pie is alive and well.
Day 1 19/3/2021
Germinated 13/1/2021

20210319_222255.jpg

Sitting comfortably among the 3 x ChemDawg and 1 x Northern Lights.

Northern Lights - Day 61
Chemdawg 1 - Day 61
Chemdawg 2 - Day 40
Chemdawg 3 - Day 12
Strawberry Pie - Day 1

A very straightforward week.
Cut down feed on the eldest Chemdawg upped the Feed on the Northern Lights and added Monkey Nutrient Boost to the Feed for Chemdawg 2.

Few unhappy leaves on Chemdawg 1 but she's so close to finishing it's not going to be long before flushing begins so 1 more feed for her then she will be left to hydrate on water alone until the chop.

Another Defoliation needed for the Northern Lights with a lot of faded under canopy leaves and noticing a lighter green heading toward the top canopy which is indiciative of nearing the end for Northern Lights as they don't look unhealthy as such just taking the energy for the flowers.

Chemdawg 2 is glistening up much faster than her sister which is very easy on the eye she's looking like she will bud from head to toe.

Chemdawg 3 has more stretch than her sisters and is approaching her 3rd Node nicely on time for Day 18 Topping.

Strawberry Pie is fresh out of the blocks and ready to make some magic.

Happy Growing Gang

www.instagram.com/AutoBeastMethods

It's end of Week 10 for the eldest two so here's a couple of updates.

20210328_213443.jpg

Here's the Northern Lights Auto budding up nicely.
Upped her feed frequency at the start of the week but by the end I'm back onto water and Molasses as her tips are burning a little but she's only got 2-3 weeks then Timber.

Chemdawg #1 is now being flushed and showing more and more Amber's everyday so she's definitely going to be locking me to the couch.

IPC_2021-03-24.18.50.43.7970.jpg

Chemdawg #2 is starting to look a little alien to me if I'm honest. The buds look like seed sacks she absolutely stinks though so just going to see what happens.
Getting a monster and a hermie auto in my Maiden Voyage would be madness. Is there even such a thing as a hermie auto surely not?!
Anyway she's loving her Monkey nutrient Diet started her on 2ml Boost and in a week or two a dose of PK 14/15.

I've now added another Chemdawg and a Strawberry Pie to the tent so will continue this thread with those. Picture of Chemdawg #2 below.

20210327_111604.jpg

Chemdawg 3 is starting week 4 today so her feeding schedule is about to begin. She was topped on Day 18 and looking happy since.

20210324_205909.jpg

Last but by no means least is the Strawberry Pie Auto which has started her life nicely on her water diet. She has a mini lean on but that's just because she's cool... Honest.

20210328_211854.jpg

Feel like I'm forgetting something here so probably be another update soon.

Happy Growing Gang

Back