New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
View attachment 1309586
Here's the finished product from the foxtail Chemdawg.she was absolutely phenomenal in taste and high though not very easy on the eyes in the jar.
The Mrs has been blown away by the quality of the weed I've grown so massive love to @autobeast for showing me the way.
View attachment 1309587
The final girl in this grow journal the Northern Lights is at 10-15% Amber so she will be going into Darkness tomorrow for 48 Hours.
I have my landlord inspection Friday so having to throw them all in the loft and hope they don't die with a day without light.
Pray for me.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
What a beauty, you've got to be happy with that, The Autobeast method yielding the goods again :smoking:

What a beauty, you've got to be happy with that, the autobeast method yielding the goods again :smoking:
Happy is an understatement if ever there was an advert for AutoBeastMethods being the real deal this Northern Lights is exactly that. All I need now is me cultivators badge so I can join you guys in the grow offs. Was devastated at missing out on the SSSC Latest Offering. That Bruce Lemon Diesel was tastyyyyyyyyy

Happy is an understatement if ever there was an advert for AutoBeastMethods being the real deal this Northern Lights is exactly that. All I need now is me cultivators badge so I can join you guys in the grow offs. Was devastated at missing out on the SSSC Latest Offering. That Bruce Lemon Diesel was tastyyyyyyyyy
Cultivators badge, I don' have one either :jointman: :vibes:

View attachment 1309586
Here's the finished product from the foxtail Chemdawg.she was absolutely phenomenal in taste and high though not very easy on the eyes in the jar.
The Mrs has been blown away by the quality of the weed I've grown so massive love to @autobeast for showing me the way.
View attachment 1309587
The final girl in this grow journal the Northern Lights is at 10-15% Amber so she will be going into Darkness tomorrow for 48 Hours.
I have my landlord inspection Friday so having to throw them all in the loft and hope they don't die with a day without light.
Pray for me.
Happy Growing Gang

51c245f7e989e.jpeg

20210503_123006.jpg
20210503_123026.jpg
IMG_20210425_165726_373.jpg

This post concludes the @autobeast Guided Grow popping my Maiden cherry of cultivation.

After all was dried off finished with 160g of dry weight and for a first time grower I couldn't have even dreamed to have got anywhere near this without the guidance wisdom and input from AutoBeast.

Truly showing that less is best, timing is everything, molasses is your best friend and Autoflowers can compete with Photoperiod with a lot less potential for problems.

I am now waiting to hear back about getting a cultivators badge so I can come and join you all in the community events.

Thank you to all of you for coming along for the ride.

The current situation in the tent is 5 girls.
1 x Fast Buds Tangie
2 x FastBuds Strawberry Pie
1 x FastBuds Chemdawg
1 x 00 Seeds Chemdawg (kindly donated by AutoBeast to unofficially join in with the GrowAlong)

I'll be over to post on there as soon as I have something for you.

Special thanks to @DeanOnAuto for the continued interest and love. @Trichome farmer for the guidance and leniency with my mistakes.

Also mentions for @hope2grow @gargyoyle @THE BEAR @NorthernLights_420 for keeping engaged with this thread.

The biggest thanks of all are for @Fast Buds Heather for the initial link up I hope its the first of many as I don't plan to use any other seeds than FastBuds for my grows unless they're part of grow and shows on AFN.

Thanks so much to all of you I hope this message expresses how grateful I am to be here.

Happy Growing Gang

Amazing result brother :d5: that should keep you sufficient sedated for quite a while :smoking:buds look like pure fire as well.. you've definitely got a green thumb my friend.. congrats on the harvest.. tag me in if you get another journal up and running :jointman:

Nice work dude - it all looks delightful. I am going to do a follow up on the maiden grow with a tincture report. got a new decarb toy coming so going to use that. Hope you are high!

Back