New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Sneaky peeks at the Tent and more notably the Northern Lights Monster who is now well into Flowering and resembling something me and the Mrs can enjoy.

Replaced the Chemdawg Auto with another Fast Buds only this time its Tangie Auto. Already had her germinating for as soon as the Chemdawg was pulled so in she goes with her Safety hat on.

20210405_012326.jpg

20210405_012401.jpg
20210405_012333.jpg

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

6 days drying for the Chemdawg and the temptation to try one is getting very real. Couple more days though and in to cure mode she will go.
Northern Lights has now had its final feed so its flush time until 15% Amber Trichomes.
The 2nd Chemdawg the Foxtailing queen is getting chopped today she's around 20% Amber.

Happy Growing Gang
20210409_205454.jpg
20210409_205933.jpg
IMG_20210409_080929_283.jpg

Nice work! Plants are looking super nice! Looking forward to watching your Tangie grow. I have one going now but nothing compared to your potential.

Nice work! Plants are looking super nice! Looking forward to watching your Tangie grow. I have one going now but nothing compared to your potential.
Thanks for the kind words mate I appreciate that a lot but you might want to hold your horses there on my potential....

I've had to germ another couple of Tangie and start again thanks to not learning my lesson and going looking for the seed after 5 days in soil and snapping the taproot.... Again.....BASTARD!

Though it does mean they will go into soil same day and fall a little nicer into my perpetual grow cycle its 10 days growing lost in my head. They will soon be replaced.

Chopped Chemdawg 2 today so her pot will be free as well as the original failed pot.

Flushing the Northern now so she won't be long out either then I'm going to drop something new in.

I've decided I'm going to go for a variety short stocky tent instead of training my plants out to maximise yield. I'm a quality and variety over quantity guy anyway so suits me better.

Strawberry Pie too is above ground but still in her seed shell. Darent even breathe in her direction.

So next tent full will be
1x Chemdawg
2x Strawberry Pie
2x Tangie Auto

Happy Growing Gang
20210410_132413.jpg

Here's the Chemdawg #1 curing away. 38g of lush looking weed this time next week I'll finally sample her. Tasty smell sticks in your nostrils.

IMG_20210418_130854_545.jpg

Here's the finished product from the foxtail Chemdawg.she was absolutely phenomenal in taste and high though not very easy on the eyes in the jar.
The Mrs has been blown away by the quality of the weed I've grown so massive love to @autobeast for showing me the way.
20210420_203027.jpg

The final girl in this grow journal the Northern Lights is at 10-15% Amber so she will be going into Darkness tomorrow for 48 Hours.
I have my landlord inspection Friday so having to throw them all in the loft and hope they don't die with a day without light.
Pray for me.
Happy Growing Gang

Back