New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I like that you're keeping it loyal to BioBizz man I've been debating giving their grow and bloom a go once I get a test tube tent for testing new things. Thanks for the continued input mate
i think Grow is made from molasses, which would explain the smell. I must be the only person that really loves the smell of their Fish Mix...

i think Grow is made from molasses, which would explain the smell. I must be the only person that really loves the smell of their Fish Mix...
The Fish smell is coming from the Fish Mix foliar spray but interesting to hear grow has a similar aroma I'm not losing my marbles at least. Everyday growing is a day learning.

The Fish smell is coming from the Fish Mix foliar spray but interesting to hear grow has a similar aroma I'm not losing my marbles at least. Everyday growing is a day learning.
do you happen to have my marbles?

I've taken a few people's marbles over the years with my conspiracy chatter. Let me have a look in my social media marble bag perhaps you caught a stray meme at some point.

It's the beginning of Week 8 for the leading ladies and starting Week 6 for the AutoDevil project.

The Northern Lights has had its last Grow Feed this morning and the Chemdawgs have both been switched to flower feed.

The older Chemdawg girl is getting 5ml Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A and B and a blob of Molasses.

The younger Chemdawg Girl is getting 5ml Monkey Nutrients Bloom A and B as well as 2.5ml Monkey Nutrients Boost and PK/14/15 with the slob of Molasses.

The 4th girls first 4 leaves are out but not fully established
Shes not messing about just like her sister.

I've been spending twenty minutes on a morning and night leaf tucking the monster in anticipation for the final Defol just before the feed is switched.

The Chemdawgs didn't need Defol and I'm debating even bothering Topping the 3rd one. I want to see how she would perform without training for educational purposes.

Just water between feeds but the monster is drinking 4.5l a day already... Crazy.

Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Happy Growing Gang

20210228_212807.jpg

Day 43 Chemdawg
IMG_20210228_191912_479.jpg

Day 29 Chemdawg
IMG_20210228_191749_409.jpg

Day 43 Northern Lights

IMG_20210228_192906_004.jpg

Little baby Chemdawg

IMG_20210227_115557_331.jpg

Attachments

• 20210228_130022.jpg
    20210228_130022.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
Morning GrowGang.

Here's a couple of Video of before and after the Northern Lights Defol before final stretch and the after video shows the other 3 Girls alongside them in the tent.

Before

After

It's been a week of stretch for all the girls including the new baby Chemdawg #3 who stretched up a good 3 inch before showing any signs of a second node so I've reburied her and left around an inch and a half above ground.

Chemdawg #1 is Day 48 and the only girl in the tent showing signs of ill health. Strangely she's on exactly the same feed as the Northern but has some very brittle and crispy leaves with little bits of dotted yellow burning on them so I'll be feeding her molasses with her water over the weekend in the hope of making her feel better.

The Chemdawg #2 is Day 34 and is on the Monkey Nutrients range. She is now the tallest girl in the tent but this was to be expected as she only had very minimal training to grow outward by just tying 3 branches and pulling them round instead of down to create an even spread between the branches.
The under canopy growth is even more minimal than her sister so her main branches are gonna need to really deliver to stand up against the Northern but I do have faith in these little pocket rockets purely based on the pungent aroma they've been kicking out for well over a week.

Northern Lights.

This girl deserves the full tent and is beginning to need no introduction.
Amazingly not a single discoloured leaf on the entire canopy and the bud sites are everywhere.
It's amazing to think she is just one plant I've never seen anything like it.
Less is Best. @autobeast Methods truly showing their muscles.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing Is A Day Learning

20210305_231527.jpg

Looking absolutely great. Good to see the results of the defol. I am going to follow suit...

It's the end of Week 7 for the oldest 2 Girls and we have the first signs of trouble in the tent so I'm going to start there.

Chemdawg #1 the oldest of the 3 sisters who is on a diet of 5ml of both Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A and B and Molasses has started showing signs of her first deficiency in some of her leaves as shown in the picture below...

20210308_104317.jpg

Whilst the Flowers themselves are developing nicely I've been into the deficiency rabbit hole after spotting the first signs of it on Thursday after her first Bloom Feed was Monday.
@autobeast diagnosed the deficiency as looking like an Iron Deficiency based on a Macro Nutrient shortage of Immobile Nutrients.
This can be caused in part by a Calcium deficiency from what I've come to understand and so we have been adding Molasses to her water since Thursday although she hasn't drunk much at all since then and the feed today did cause some overflow.

Northern Lights Day 49

This girl is still as happy as can be and has now been moved onto the Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A and B with her Molasses.

Looking forward to this week for her as her bud formations start appearing.

Chemdawg #2 Day 36

Not messing about on her Monkey Nutrients Bloom Feeds nice stretch and good formation though not much under canopy plant is healthy and happy. Keeping a close eye on whether she shows same signs as her sister now she's entered Flower.

Chemdawg #3 Day 9

Strange one this. Shot out about 2 inches her first days and since then hasn't shown much sign of change. Would be quite happy to cull her if she doesn't show promise this week as my FastBuds order will be arriving and can't wait to get started in them.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

IMG_20210308_105930_120.jpg
IMG_20210308_000425_080.jpg
20210307_065708.jpg

Maybe that molasses needs a little Boost to help with the uptake. That should help with organic or inorganic.

Back