Indoor Autobeast grows drkrippling & supersativa autos

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day growers ,the beast is here to share yet another grow. Always such a joy. So here we go.
Strain and seed info .
Drkrippling seeds ,smokin gun auto x 3
Drkrippling seeds,jumping black dash auto x 1
Exotic seeds,black haze auto x 1.
_20201028_201048.JPG
_20201028_194127.JPG
_20201028_201259.JPG
_20201028_194314.JPG
_20201028_194338.JPG

So 1 smokin gun auto in 15 litre pot of biobizz lightmix.the rest of the auto sisters are in 15 litre pots of wilkinsons general indoor.,outdoor compost.all I could get hold of .but dont u worry growers.i.can still grow any plant start to finish in perfect health in.cheap dirt with my same methods.il show u in this grow;) so the tent is 8x4 myler tent.veg side of tent running
2 x viperspectra 450w led panels,running half power on veg setting. 1 x migro cob .light cycle always 18/6.my ladies like to sleep.
Flowering side of tent running 600 hps.
2 x fans in tent for wind and 1 extractor pulling hot air out.
Feed as always.plenty of plain water.sensi grow and bloom,and mollasses.less is always best. As always il be pushing the auto limits to see each autos true potential.
So the smokin gun auto sisters are 8 days old.today.then middle right alittle younger is black haze auto .and upfront is black dash auto.always best to have variety growers.lets see whats to behold.here some pics
_20201028_202703.JPG

_20201028_202651.JPG
_20201028_202717.JPG
as always everybody is welcome.happy growing every1;) :salute: :d5: :pass:

Last edited:
Happy growing man :smoking:
Thankyou sir and welcome.thanks for following along.black.haze and black dash are new to me.so im very keen to see how strong there gentics are and how they take my training methods. Smokin gun I know will all be monsters.we have met many times;) the smoke and the yield is hard to forget.always drags u back.gota love stable.solid genetics.always a major joy to grow;) happy growing;)

Subbing to see some different canna grow! :growing:

Gonna tag along for this one cool strains

Gonna tag along for this one cool strains
Welcome and thanks alot for following along.this strain mix is all a suprise to me.it started by me buying a 5 pack.of smokin gun.then when arrived. had 3 freebies.2 x black.haze.second.didnt do anything.but im very happy with 1.and black.dash also a freebie.1 of 1 .she popped.right away.so a promising start.and a few suprises and new auto strains to grow.always a growers joy.happy growing;)

I’m ready for the main event, happy growing :smoking:

Ooooh yeah, it begins, thanks for sharing bro! :woohoo:
black haze is gorgeous:drool:
Get me feeling all exotic with dem purple buds! Grew some purple haze and must be a revisit, not the usual sit n chill, had me all creative again!
:cheers:

Back