Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

It's my first grow, so yes it was, haha! I think you might be already tagging along, but yeah here's a link to my grow https://www.autoflower.org/t...w-northern-lights-auto-leds-late-start.58932/
Okay, I've subbed to your journal. The "good" news is, you are not growing HBSS. Therefore, I retract all statements regarding space restrictions. I've not grown Northern Lights but I think they get pretty big, just not HBSS big, as far as I know. You've also got some respectful growers helping you out. You are in good hands, my friend.
sorry for taking over your thread btw :pass:
No worries man. Autobeast started this thread and he is always open to any and all growers sharing their experiences.

Smashing it yeats bro.there beauties well done.house searching is proving a challenge mate.got the cash and everything to move.just need to find a nice house.have applied for 1 waiting to hear the outcome.so hopfully good luck.time will tell.keep it up mate and happy growing;)

I sooo took that to mean you had two hbss bro lol, think u threw Yeats and I.

I'm gonna do vision NL so have subbed to your journal, don't think they go as crazy as the hubba.
Dude, I'm doing a Vision Seeds Auto Northern Lights, she is about 80cm in height, and 50cm x 50cm wide
All in a 3 Gallon Smart Pot (fabric pot)
Really strong and resillient. You will love her everytime I walk into my room, first thing that I think of is coffee

Dude, I'm doing a Vision Seeds Auto Northern Lights, she is about 80cm in height, and 50cm x 50cm wide
All in a 3 Gallon Smart Pot (fabric pot)
Really strong and resillient. You will love her everytime I walk into my room, first thing that I think of is coffee

Imma sub your journal bro, I'm looking for something which doesn't smell obviously of canna for a stealth non extractor grow. The nl and blue mystic come up as good for this.

Imma sub your journal bro, I'm looking for something which doesn't smell obviously of canna for a stealth non extractor grow. The nl and blue mystic come up as good for this.
Wont be disappointed. going NL... not my journal though :crying:

BTW Yeatser and Autobeast, great growing on these hubbabubba's

Good day growers here dry bud shots of hbss and a great yield to say she was pulled abit early.she gave me 4 ounces of musky earthy bud.is a mellow high not as heavy as 3bears.a great day time smoke.keep u smiling and cracking jokes with ya mates and an overall great smoke;)
_20170415_092857.JPG
_20170415_092918.JPG
_20170415_092937.JPG
_20170415_092957.JPG
_20170415_093028.JPG
happy growing every1;)

The filter is too big to hang inside the tent. That was my best option inside. I'm not sure about having it outside, I may consider that. I'm lucky to have the tent in the first place(hence the size), the wife was very hesitant, so if I can get away without having to do that, I'm gonna try haha! You think they're going to take up much more space? Dear god I hope not. Watering is already a pain. :face:
Raoul-Duke
I'm in same boat as you my tent is only 2x4x5 because of the wife. Took awhile to get her ok with it. Remember size will only matter to your wife lol! Good luck brother.

Back