Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

View attachment 732002 View attachment 732003

They're growing up along the front and back walls and creepin up on the left wall. You can kinda see from the pics where the plant stops growing because of the walls. The pics are from a few days ago, sorry they're sleeping right now.:pass:

Cheers
Oh man, you are gonna have your hands full! I suggest figuring a way to get everything off the floor. You are gonna need that space....and then some. Can you hang your carbon filter...maybe outside the tent, if need be?

They look great!

Pics please @Raoul-Duke !

Smashing it with yours Yeats, this is deffo on my canna bucket list to do now.
Thanks Jay. I learned a valuable lesson on the first one. She's gonna be okay though. I definitely recommend HBSS. If you like a smoke, and LOTS of it, that gives you some energy, this is a great choice and you would grow it well.

Oh man, you are gonna have your hands full! I suggest figuring a way to get everything off the floor. You are gonna need that space....and then some. Can you hang your carbon filter...maybe outside the tent, if need be?

They look great!
The filter is too big to hang inside the tent. That was my best option inside. I'm not sure about having it outside, I may consider that. I'm lucky to have the tent in the first place(hence the size), the wife was very hesitant, so if I can get away without having to do that, I'm gonna try haha! You think they're going to take up much more space? Dear god I hope not. Watering is already a pain. :face:

Attachments

• 20170408_153104_noexif.jpg
    20170408_153104_noexif.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20170408_153118_noexif.jpg
    20170408_153118_noexif.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20170408_155833_noexif.jpg
    20170408_155833_noexif.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 20170408_155840_noexif.jpg
    20170408_155840_noexif.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 87
You think they're going to take up much more space?

Is this a serious question? I don't "think" I KNOW! Please keep updating on this thread. If you have a journal, I'd like to tag along also.

Seriously, get that filter hung outside the tent. Clear that floor up, you are gonna need every inch available. Also, I would start some major defol. Once they get big, those lowers will be in 100% shade.

Is this a serious question? I don't "think" I KNOW! Please keep updating on this thread. If you have a journal, I'd like to tag along also.

Seriously, get that filter hung outside the tent. Clear that floor up, you are gonna need every inch available. Also, I would start some major defol. Once they get big, those lowers will be in 100% shade.
It's my first grow, so yes it was, haha! I think you might be already tagging along, but yeah here's a link to my grow https://www.autoflower.org/t...w-northern-lights-auto-leds-late-start.58932/

Back