Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Great shots beast. Looks sooo much better than the blurple pics...kinda hides the beauty. I love that first one, with the pink leaves...havent seen that on a HBSS.
You don't do a wet weight do ya? Looks like it will hold you off on smoke till you get settled in, for another run.
As always, fantastic job beast. It's been a pleasure. To bad my mishaps messed with timing. Looks like I'll be here another month.

Thanks growers.yeats i never weigh it wet mate no.but looks to be a decent amount of smoke;) ur ladies are gna bring u lots of goodies for sure ,any pics of ur girls today mate.happy growing;)

Thanks alot growers.i just gota find a property big enough for me and the family then im out of here.and il be right back on track.hopfully wont take to long.im very happy with the results of hbss, but she could of easily gone another few weeks and probably snapped here branches lol.next time i grow her i will be applying my training techniques.keep her at a nice height and train her to suport her own weight an for an army of dominant colas.happy growing;)

Autobeast did you put them through any darkness at the end, ever before? How about you Yeatster? Day 75 is my target date which will be a Friday, but wouldn't be able to chop until Monday. So I was thinking of giving it a try. Don't know if I have enough experience yet to tell the difference. Anyone else have any insight?

Autobeast did you put them through any darkness at the end, ever before? How about you Yeatster? Day 75 is my target date which will be a Friday, but wouldn't be able to chop until Monday. So I was thinking of giving it a try. Don't know if I have enough experience yet to tell the difference. Anyone else have any insight?
I've done the darkness routine, 3 days, 2 days, 1...It will definitely bring out some colors. If you have to go somewhere for a few days, that's the perfect solution, imo.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow beast. Here's a shitty pic of the other HBSS.
20170402_103444.jpg

Back