Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

How old / tall is she mate?
I keep forgetting to add her age. She's 46 days today. I will edit pic with appropriate age.
She stands @ 22" and easily 30" wide.
Some real beautiful girls in this thread. :drool: Great job guys. :d5:

If I close my eyes I can almost smell the bubble gum.

Peace GG

Thanks GG. I can't get any whiffs yet...my Beary Whites are taking over, in that department. By next week, I hope to get that familiar fruitiness from HBSS.
I hear ya though...I can smell beast's girls. He's in full bud packing mode.

Good day growers;) So some quality nugs shots taken as the end nears for mephisto genetics hubbabubbasmelloscope, 63 days old today.was topped at day 18 of life then left to grow.this has given me about 7 main dominant colas and this plant has pushed out loads of side branching.biggest mephisto plant i have personally come across so far;) she is a wild beauty,still budding strong and buds are solid so a very good sign;) some lovely colours from this plant naturally,my temps sit peach at 29 to 31 c at the moment so it aint chilly lol;) big reps to @mephisto and the team awsome genetics.and big reps @Yeatster for growing this plant with me.u said this plant was a monster,and told me she would be a joy.u wernt wrong pal,bang on infact so thanks;)
_20170326_114643.JPG
_20170326_114702.JPG
_20170326_114730.JPG
_20170326_114753.JPG
_20170326_114809.JPG
_20170326_114838.JPG
_20170326_114936.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Autobeast, looking exceptional! I just showed my ladies your girls, hoping to inspire them. I'm not sure why someone could see your plants and grow photos over auto's? That thing is huge. That said I haven't grown a photo yet, but some day. Any other Mephisto strains your planning to grow soon?

Mcdee thanks pal.top genetics help alot;).i have got there northern cheese haze a few days old on the go.and got all more of there new releases.but i cnt germ anymore plants yet .as having to pull the tent down and pack away for a few weeks very soon.the house i live in is going up for sale so i gna have peole in and out doing checks and viewings.so when im all moved and set back up il be starting another mixed auto grow of some awsome genetics;) happy growing;)

Back