Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Thank you for this @autobeast !

Within days I will be topping my Blue Monkey :smoking:

I am finding Zambeza to be great performing plants on all counts, ease of growing, tolerant to lots of nutrients, not to picky about light levels, Great Yields, Great Aroma, Great Flavor and best buzz. I am a fan now. In the fall I will be growing the Blueberry Auto again and I almost never repeat because there are so many strains I want to try but this one deserves a rerun!
i agree mate they take feed well and are no trouble. this my first zambeza bean to go at so very impressive, happy growing ;)

Morning mate I’ve just come across your post that says your a master auto grower can I ask u a few questions? First thanks for taking the time man I’m very new to growing grew 1 ww fem but run into all sorts of problems.im using a Meizhi 600w (270 true watts) in a 80x80x160cm tent 2 grizzly purple auto and 1 northern lights blue auto in 6.5ltr pots light mix soil and perlite mix bio bizz grow,bloom,topmax,big bud,molasses when should I start feeding nlb is 18 days pga r 14 days old I’ve tried tying down nlb and it’s now got 3 tops growing any tips to get the best yeild I can wi this set up cheers pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
welcome and thanks. the biobizz lightmix medium will keep ya girls happy till 3 to 4 weeks of age. i start feeding around week 4 dsy 28.i cruise veg on just plain water. well biobizz lightmix lets me haha. all fun and games. to get best yield defo lst mate bringz u more dominant colas and a bigger yield. best of luck happy growing;)

good day growers here my topped jack the ripper auto. zambeza seeds. she is 6 weeks old half way through life. a big lady and a joy to grow cnt be bad;)
_20180422_100218.JPG
_20180422_100232.JPG
_20180422_100315.JPG
and back in the tent with her sisters;)
_20180422_100335.JPG
_20180422_100447.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

good day growers here my topped jack the ripper auto. zambeza seeds. she is 6 weeks old half way through life. a big lady and a joy to grow cnt be bad;) View attachment 895950 View attachment 895951View attachment 895955 and back in the tent with her sisters;) View attachment 895953 View attachment 895954 happy growing every1 ;)

Do I wait while I ntroduce bloom nutes at day 35 to move the light closer so after the stretch thank man

Do I wait while I ntroduce bloom nutes at day 35 to move the light closer so after the stretch thank man

what lights are u using dude? led or hps or cob? if led u dont need to lower ur lights. ur plants will bud strong with led up high no matter the height of the auto. happy growing ;)

what lights are u using dude? led or hps or cob? if led u dont need to lower ur lights. ur plants will bud strong with led up high no matter the height of the auto. happy growing ;)

I’m using meizhi 600w (270 true watts) I’m at 18” but when i flowered the photo white widow it was as close as 12 cheers man

I’m using meizhi 600w (270 true watts) I’m at 18” but when i flowered the photo white widow it was as close as 12 cheers man

Can anyone tell me if the light should be 12” above canopy when flowering autos the same as photo plants or keep em at 18”

good day growers here my topped jack the ripper auto. zambeza seeds. she is 6 weeks old half way through life. a big lady and a joy to grow cnt be bad;) View attachment 895950 View attachment 895951View attachment 895955 and back in the tent with her sisters;) View attachment 895953 View attachment 895954 happy growing every1 ;)
What a beaut! [emoji7] She's got an amazing structure mate, top work [emoji106]

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/

Back