Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Thanks bro.. yea I got that part when you mentioned 14/20 day to topped... I have it saved in my gallery so I won't forget;)..
Again thanks and I will keep following your threads...
Sucks you got banned from 420... I hate cookie cutter admins 4 real tho

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
thanks dude. 420 just memories for me now. if my work can help any1 over there bonus. but autoflower. net is the place to be if u love autos and a great community full of eager auto growers. awsome place to be. so im very happy to share my work here and share the true limits of autos;) happy growing;)

Hey beast been good, busy with life that's why I had to step back for a couple of months but I'm back to enjoy the fruits of afn again. Hope your well and the garden is doing good.

Sent from mTalk
slater welcome back bro. iv just pulled a harvest and got next grow on the go. so all is good. hope ur garden is full and green mate and family is all good. happy growing;)

Hey beast been good, busy with life that's why I had to step back for a couple of months but I'm back to enjoy the fruits of afn again. Hope your well and the garden is doing good.
Welcome back Slater. :smoking:I just got back myself and started growing again. Ditching the autos for a while and messing with photo girls, autocobs, and autopots

Welcome back Slater. :smoking:I just got back myself and started growing again. Ditching the autos for a while and messing with photo girls, autocobs, and autopots

hey @HemiSync , good to see ya. Hope your well.
same here, 2018 is the year of the photo for me... I've still got one auto on the go in the veg tent. Come over to the garden to see whats growing. Got some zombie kush just about to explode.

good day growers. so 4 days later. had to snap a pic of the topped auto girls. my fav plant is defo front left. the youngest of them all. zambeza seeds jack the ripper auto.monster growth these last 4 days and she aint done growing yet. cnt be bad;)
_20180414_110504.JPG
_20180414_110518.JPG
_20180414_110659.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

good day growers. so 4 days later. had to snap a pic of the topped auto girls. my fav plant is defo front left. the youngest of them all. zambeza seeds jack the ripper auto.monster growth these last 4 days and she aint done growing yet. cnt be bad;)
View attachment 891994 View attachment 891995 View attachment 891996 happy growing every1 ;)
I am finding Zambeza to be great performing plants on all counts, ease of growing, tolerant to lots of nutrients, not to picky about light levels, Great Yields, Great Aroma, Great Flavor and best buzz. I am a fan now. In the fall I will be growing the Blueberry Auto again and I almost never repeat because there are so many strains I want to try but this one deserves a rerun!

And here is think big auto,same treatment;) pics dont lie;) strong genetics oviously help.dutch passion all the way;)and make a grow alot more enjoyable;)View attachment 684983 View attachment 684984 View attachment 684985 View attachment 684986 View attachment 684987 View attachment 684988and my current topped girl and later lstd.just finishing up.kannabia seeds mikromachine auto;)View attachment 684993 View attachment 684994 View attachment 684995will be harvested in a week .here are the replacements.dutch passion auto whitewidow all 3 of these girls.2 older girls will go topped vs untopped.so will keep progress updated;)View attachment 684997lots to learn and as always questions welcome anytime il always be here to help.thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Morning mate I’ve just come across your post that says your a master auto grower can I ask u a few questions? First thanks for taking the time man I’m very new to growing grew 1 ww fem but run into all sorts of problems.im using a Meizhi 600w (270 true watts) in a 80x80x160cm tent 2 grizzly purple auto and 1 northern lights blue auto in 6.5ltr pots light mix soil and perlite mix bio bizz grow,bloom,topmax,big bud,molasses when should I start feeding nlb is 18 days pga r 14 days old I’ve tried tying down nlb and it’s now got 3 tops growing any tips to get the best yeild I can wi this set up cheers pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back