Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Can anyone help, so what do you do when you find a hermie at this point in your garden ?
I think I only have a week or 2, 3maybe left on these two Blueberry's, and think the Amnesia Haze could go longer maybe 4/5 more weeks(?)
Day 53 for all 3.
but the amnesia Haze ,I found a couple male flowers near the bottom of plant, I removed them ,but did see some pollen release, I then sprayed the plants with water from bottle sprayer. The amnesia Haze was just starting to fill in good on the buds too.
So what to do ?
let them finish out since im so far along ?
chop all now (early) ? :sad:

anybody ever had to deal with this kind of situation ? Any suggestions folks ?
and I thought I was going pretty great too ,dang

brings up more questions; maybe the male flowers have been there ,so would I be able to tell if the BB's where pollinated ?
both look great and the 1 BB seems to really be filling in/plumping up, but still plenty of new white pistols showing, some milky/some clear trichs.

bummer
IMG_1797.jpeg

amnesia haze on the far left
IMG_1787.jpeg

buds from the 2 BB's

IMG_1803.jpeg
IMG_1801.jpeg

Last edited:
Are u using any calmag or mollases. Thats what she wants to keep her green;) all the best from me.happy growing every1;)
Fed 5 days ago with 5ml per gallon of cal mag and 5ml per gal of ff Tigger bloom. Starting turning yellow 2 days later. Pots were light so I watered with just spring water. No change today.

my 1st grow coming to an end,,,dwc Royal haze auto,,,day 100,,,,1st go at topping,,,topped to short thought it was the 4th,,but was 3rd,,,but she came out a beast,,,,soon going to do partial harvest of the mains,,she got some nice colours,,,,cant wait to taste and an smoke
20220823_184836 (1).jpg
20220823_182951.jpg

Hey guys, what you think about my poor lady, yesterday I gave her water and somehow washed her out, she literally fell down on the side, roots out just for a second, I planted her back quickly. Today after work I noticed she has these yellow-ish spots/burns on one of her leaves and she's not looking happy in general for me. It's a beginning of the end or im overreacting and could fix it? View attachment 1504505View attachment 1504506View attachment 1504507
So it's been a week after my accident, and I think she's looking good and happy again! I noticed I had fungus gnats or whatever they are called, guessing they caused the problem on the leaves but it seems like I got those out of my grow tent by now.
Just a lesson to my self - don't rush it, don't overthink. She's doing just fine without me peeking every other minute. Easy does it ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_215109.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20220826_231026.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 32
Back