Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

This girl was topped three times at each following node, *suuuuper* stunted lol. She has 8 main colas. Basically mainlined, but without waiting between topping each branch and I was too lazy to do much besides supercropping for training.

20220115_205228.jpg

She pretty much completely fills my 2x2, and this is after taking several mountains of leaves off of her.

I've tried in the past but didn't see much difference in weight. It was 2 Kush Mass, one topped the other not. They tend to be shorter so I'm going to try it again with a couple Key Lime seeds I have. The Key Lime auto I am running right now is well over 3' on day 62 and has a strong apical dominant cola. This may be a better test of topping for me

I tried something new (for me) on this Purple Kush Auto. I topped above the 4th node, as on my last 11 plants. When the stretch was about finished the colas were a foot or more above the lowers. I bent the colas over at the height of the lowers and tied them to a hoop made of #14 electrical wire to hold them down in a flat top, to get most of the buds the same distance from the lights (2 100w QB's). Here she is yesterday on day 79:
PKa.3_day79.jpg

Before supercropping, on day 43:
PKauto.3_day43_leggy.jpg

After supercropping the colas, day 43:
PKauto.3_day43_supercropped.jpg

Topped on day 20:
PKauto.3_day20_topped.jpg

My last grow was pretty abusive so today I kicked it up a notch. I'm around day 24 I think.
20220207_173042.jpg

I started growing in a short homemade closet and got really used to growing low and wide.

from MBGS Sunday last..

the avocado tech guy has 5 foot 8 ceiling - he uses lobster trap wire
video starts as he talks about it

hope ppl find it interesting

I like his style. He makes me feel a little less misguided. There's something addictive about training them that way.

I couldn’t resist a bit of underskirt action - this is a Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush that has been manhandled from the start, topped, tied, snapped - the works, the tent is 1m and she has taken half of the floor space
2DCE75E4-DC11-498D-A8F7-49271C459B40.jpeg

Stay calm
And
Keep on
Topping

Back