Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

U killin it, Autobeast.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick w/ autos now, after seeing what you have done! I've grown photo fems indoors 3 yrs and liked my results, my first auto run is on day 30.........it won't be anywhere near what u can do, lol......But I see the potential in autos, thanks to you!

:pass:

U killin it, Autobeast.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick w/ autos now, after seeing what you have done! I've grown photo fems indoors 3 yrs and liked my results, my first auto run is on day 30.........it won't be anywhere near what u can do, lol......But I see the potential in autos, thanks to you!

:pass:
Thankyou sir.i first started growing with bagseeds and photoperiod girls.then I discoverd autos.once I grew an auto that yielded just as much and more as my photoperiod girls.i knew right there the potential of autos.its a shame still not every growers sees the full truth of autos..the internet and youtube dont help.cause I see growers preaching pure garbage about autos.and growers belive it..but all in good time.i hope every grower sees the truth of autos for what it really is. happy growing every1;)

Here's 5 topped Autos on day 32 since seed.
I'll keep topping my Autos I think :biggrin:
The two small ones in front are not topped, one is a small mongo and the other one (PINA) was started later.
Think.u fgot the picture dude haha;) it is wake and bake lol. Respect pushing the auto limits.all the best from me.may your yield be heavy and beautiful.happy growing every1;)

My Roc Bud plant, front right is on day 28...Planted the seed a half inch below the surface, not germ'd. All the rest germed Jan 28th, so they are 30 or 31 days old.

My first auto grow hasn't been as easy as I thought. I over defoliated, did it 3 times already. Hope they start shooting up some.

Last edited:
My Roc Bud plant, front right is on day 28...Planted the seed a half inch below the surface, not germ'd. All the rest All the rest germed Jan 28th, so they are 30 or 31 days old.

My first auto grow hasn't been as easy as I thought. I over defoliated, did it 3 times already. Hope they start shooting up some.

Looking very good.very happy girls should bud very strong.buds are on there way.nice;) happy growing every1;)

Start of Day 42 for my Fast Buds Original Northern Lights. Topped Day 18 LST day 24 and amended 31 then finally on 14th.
Shes had all the Autobeast Methods from Planting to feed to training.
Just a few days left until it will be time to switch to Bloom Feed. She's drinking around 4.5L a day give or take 20% which is more than the rest of the Girls put together.
20210228_130022-01.jpeg

Unleashing the true AutoBeast Potential. The proof is in the pudding. Never planted a seed in my life now I have this just by following autobeast methods to the letter.

To find out how my Fast Buds Original Chemdawg Auto are getting on I'd love you to take a moment to read my tutorial grow along thread as mentored by AutoBeast himself.
We have an extremely exciting project in the pipeline but even speaking about it could get us shot.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Follow over on Instagram @drautodevil for upcoming giveaways and announcements.

I'd be defoliating that baby, bigtime. Lots of energy wasted on that lower leaf. And its blocking bud sites.

Low leaf and inner leaf got to go......if u want big phat colas and lots of them.

Back