New Grower Auto Seeds - Berry Ryder Grow/Strain Review

Yea @camo420grow
Probably a few vertigos.....my venus is ab to finish thank god she didnt rust up anymore........i still have no idea what caused it honestly
But im prob gonna chop her in a week or 2......and This lil lady in this thread should finish up around mid december......i may try n decorate her for xmas
Lmao

But the only thing ill have in my tent at that time (xmas) is my solocup comp Hubbabubbasmelloscope and a few airpots w some vertigos then
So theyll have good space
Im seriously debating on ordering another p300 today
Im hung between the p300 and a mars pro cree led or a blackdog led or a kind led.......
But im buying one today for sure
Not sure which yet tho
And also Mars Hydro called me yesterday to inform me my reflector can bot be repaired......and they were shipping a brand new light to me
Its almost doule the watts of the broken one and they arent charging me anything for it.......now THAT my friends is superior customer service....... and weighing HEAVILY on my decision of what light to purchase today. . . ..

Thanks @Doug25
App it buddy
It looked like she was turning blue and purple in my pics about a week or two ago
But i started adding my advanced nutrients to her around then and she just exploded in budsites and size of her existing buds and sites
But i think it kept her from completeing her color change when i added those
Bc now shes just throwing out resin and gaining weight where she needs to.......but her color straightened back up to normal so far
Unless it comes in last couple weeks of her life id say this pheno isnt gonna turn blue and purple now......

Looking awesome, i've heard good things about these

Heck yeah merlin if you will send me an invite to that grow! Unless it's just going to be continued in this journal here. And that would be pretty cool, a Xmas plant! Yeah I feel you on the p300, I'm planning on getting a P600 for my first grow. I just think the spectrum is superior to the marshydro. Let me know which light you decide to go with

Most companies now if you call and request theyll setup your diodes for whatever you want......

Well to be completely honest merlin, I wouldn't know the best setup of diodes. Which do you like more the p series or the mars hydro. Also it's funny to hear your experience with Marshydro, because I've read other threads where guys didn't get a response of the status of their lights for 2-3 weeks and then got the run around on wither they were going to mail it to another shop to fix or just send the guy another light. Although I still think marshydro still makes a quality light, just from reviews seems like platinum is more top notch. But 200-250$ more. Which gets me back to which one do you think is best? I just want what would be best for my plants

Yea i really think thats just ppl out to givem a bad name for sumthn they got mad over thats stupid
Bc they seriously couldnt have been nicer
I read prob alotta the same bs u did and bought one anyways bc of the price at the time
And they couldnt be farther from the truth
The customer service chick was seriously prob one of the nicest ppl your gonna talk to from anywhere
And they ALWAYS asked me if i was satisfied at the end of EVERY SINGLE EMAIL they sent me
Theyre great no kiddin
And now that theyve upped the quality of diodes to higher quality w the crees
Its very hard to decide on what ill get now
Still on the fence honestly

Honestly i think the actual better QUALITY light is the AP
this is all personal opinion mind you
But from expierience w both as well also
But ive yet to try a pro model Mars just put out recently
If money dont matter id buy the ap again honestly
Budgeted the mars work just fine
For the same amount of money youll get more w the mars im pretty sure
As far as coverage and whatnot

But i really do like my p300 an awful lot
Hahaah

Last edited:
Haha I understand some what. I really do appreciate your time and respond. Well money always matters, at least to me. I'm am honestly on the border aswell, strictly cause of the price. But like you said I think the AP would be quality and that's what I want to grow the biggest, densest nugs I can. Ahhh it's so hard to decide. I'm bout 90% sure I'll go with the P600.
P600vsmarshydro1200??

Keep in mind also man
Maybe a few lesser wattage panels is better than one big one also from everything ive seen
Better positioning gets more light to more parts of the plant as well
So maybe check into that as well if space isnt a huge issue
Which id say its not if you wanting a big panel to grow big
Hahaha

Well this is my thinking, I have a 3x3 tent right noe, throw a P600 in here and when I move up to a 5x5 I can get another P600 and have them side by side for some awesome coverage. Or get a MH1200 then get two MH1200. I will probably end of getting the Platinums tho. Unless marshydro just give me some kind of good deal

Back