New Grower Auto Seeds - Berry Ryder Grow/Strain Review

20151213_152820.jpg
20151213_152939.jpg

I got two full jars of Berry Ryder out of her........VERY HAPPY AND VERY NICE SMOKE........
Thanks everybody

Thanks @scally420

Im extremely happy w her

She was a colorful beautiful plant
And smelled freaking amazing
No kidding
All berries

Thanks @scally420

Im extremely happy w her

She was a colorful beautiful plant
And smelled freaking amazing
No kidding
All berries
Berry ryder was the first plant I grew only got 27g off her but it was straight berry smell and taste!

Yea
Thats how this one was
I think the main cola on her was a serious contender if there was just a Bud of the month shot instead of a plant of the month i think shed take it
Hahah
I thought she was beautiful in the middle
Nice and fat and sticky
The top was purple and pink
It was just like nothing ive grown before......
I was really happy she changed colors for me
I was shooting for that

That is great work merlin, she looks very colorful and lively. I would love to have some berry tasting and smelling green myself!!
Do you use boveda once they go in the jars ?? How long did you dry your berry Ryder

The room i dried in had a humidity of 30
So i hung for 4 days
Jar'd it up and plan to leave it jar'd for a couple weeks at the least, prob more like a month......
Yea, i just put the boveda packs in the jar w a hygrometer and burp accordingly, i should have taken my time trimming....but i just did a quicktrim really, ill snatch a few more lil leaves off soon
But for the most part its just curing now

Yeah sounds like a damn good plan. I plan on hang drying and then boveda and jar burping for my drying and curing process also. So let me know how she tastes for you after that process merlin. Now of course my harvest won't be for another couple of months

Back