New Grower Auto Seeds - Berry Ryder Grow/Strain Review

Im def a noob to the auto world thats for sure
But i also have a pretty green thumb and enjoy the hell out of seeing these lil ladies grow
App the eyes
Thanks for checkin her out
Im ab to harvest in next few days

Thanks @UrbanFarmer420
App it brother
Welcome to AFN as well

Happy Growing Sir
Look forward to checkin out some new growers stuff really.......

I just noticed one here and there that has went amber
Its porb literally at like 5% amber as of this morning
Just one or so every few seconds ill see when checking her over
So very few have turned so far
I started my flush yesterday morning i believe it was
Or maybe day before
Thats the only bad thing ab perpetual grows
It gets confusing on what youve given what to on what days
Hahaha
After these finish up it should be close to first of the year and imma start up a few vertigos and a few fastbudz seeds as well
Im superstoked ab the fastbudz

View attachment 509967 View attachment 509972 View attachment 509973 View attachment 509974 View attachment 509975 View attachment 509976
Hell Yeah dude! Awesome!!!

How is the odor with that much dank mass in there? Man ,mine was a mini one but it stank up my living room.....DIY carbon filter and all....filter which had already done a great job on a Short Stuff #1 before.....
It just couldn't keep that berryness away, I swear....wish I still had my BR ,just to smell it once more....
Oh well, I guess a smoke will do....:)

Yea its quite strong for sure
When i shut my filter off and unzip the door it fills the room immediately
Imma have to chop her down tonight
Have family coming in and have to move the tent to the basement
So shes gotta go tonight
And only at like 10 percent amber too
Hurts me to do it
But i have to reguardless

Its by far the best smelling smoke ive ever come across

Yesterday

20151202_055913.jpg
20151202_055857.jpg
20151202_055847.jpg
20151202_052843.jpg
20151202_052827.jpg
20151202_052621.jpg
20151202_052654.jpg
20151202_052615.jpg
20151202_052527.jpg
20151203_130312.jpg

Don't worry about the 10% amber, I had around 15% I guess, the rest cloudy and a few clear. Yet many trichs seemed to have "lost their heads" so to speak, growing like fine needles.
The smoke is great, you'll see...

Also I notice full red stem in your BR. Mine had stayed green all the way, thick and twisted, but no red in it. I got some red on the leaves petioles and a tinge in the buds.Great growing dude, what's your next plan?

Here she is
Just freshly chopped
Gonna let her sit in this lil makeshift drying box.......hahah
I have to say
Even typing right now my fingers are sticking to my phone cover and leaving little dabby spots after i get my finger unpeeled from my screen.....
And thats after a hot water and soap wash and sccrubbing my finger tips w a towell afterwords.......
So it is some seriously sticky shit
And my whole damn house now smells like berries everywhere........ive got wondows open and its like 28 degrees or some shit
Hahahah
Thats not a brain buster is it
Lmao

It was a quick job
And i left some sugarleafs on some of those buds bc from what ive read it makes a diff in the cure
Just aggrivating to get off after they dry
But iont care
Im goin for quality

Thanks for your likes and view everyone
Gonna finish up my solo cup comp grow and a shotglass grow and then its time to start up a Vertigo......and a few Fastbudz, prob blackberry and fastberry both........

20151203_214600.jpg
20151203_214518.jpg

Looks good man, but you really shouldn't let those buds touch eachother while drying. Great job though, way better than my berry ryder!

Back