New Grower Auto Pink Grapefruit ~ On going issues Help Needed!!!

Cool man.. dont mean any harm here but I think you just need to sit back and see how they go.. I'v just got my first grow over and again.. no harm meant but your freakin out even more than I did first time round.. dont look in so often.. I know its hard but just feed em and let em do wat they do.. ur never gonna grow a 10oz auto at the first attempt but ill bet you get some quality bud off them ladies and more importantly.. lots of knowledge from personal experience to carry you through the next grow.. and the next and the next til you get to that 10oz auto ;) your plants look absolutely fine in my humble noob opinion.. I've never grown more than spores between my toes ewwwwwwwwww and I managed to get 4 autos through to harvest so Im pretty confident you will too.. hope you dont take any of this the wrong way cuz I have huge respect for anyone that makes the decision to grow.. but honestly.. u need to stop worryin so much m8.. its only as scientific as you make it and they will do theyre thing unless theres a major issue.. which more experienced growers than myself on here dont seem to think there is so.. just take a big breath and chill dude ;) Autos are hard not to grow as far as i've seen :) good luck bro

No offence taking at all bud, i deffo over think everything. It does seem i had a major PH issue this time though as the canna substrait i am using is buffered to 6, two days after starting this thread the whole plant was turning a pale green/yellow and the brown spots and dying leaves were going from top to bottom of the girls (the worst affected is almost fan leafless).

I added some extra lime early on last night then popped my head in this morning, not much change in the worst affected of the two but hasn't gotten worse, the other though is frosting over nicely just hours after the lime :D The pics above are from earlier in the problem i will upload the pics from before the lime later tonight for you guys to check out.

Again no offence taken sometimes i need to be told to chill, hence why i love MJ lol

any purple on stems?

Yup all stems there is purple in this strain so wasnt sure what to make of that.

So my update is i have followed advice, added extra lime but no more flushes and have been checking in less. The problems have gotten worse, the worst of the two has extremly slow progression and is slowly turning yellow all over. The other is still progressing, what i still think to be slow but the leaves are starting to frost over and the buds are getting bigger, happy days.

I am a couple of days off the next feed so cant check ph till then here are some pics first ones of the worst plant, next ones are the other.

20141102_192729.jpg20141102_192741.jpg20141102_192803.jpg20141102_192818.jpg20141102_192721.jpg

I added 2 and a half tbs of lime to each plant and on next watering the run off now reads around 6.4 so getting there.

I am really confused though (might be worth making another thread about it) i have done so much research and is all conflicting, some say run off ph is important others say it means nothing. some say dosent matter if you ph water going in as soil buffers it where as others say it is really important.

I have also been looking at what soil to use for next try but i am more confused than i was before, canna terra profession is buffered to 6.0 which is what i am using (due to advise from a grower) and that is why i have had all these issues, so i looked at biobizz light and all mix, the light mix being better for auto's i looked at that but that says its buffered to 6.1/6.2.

I am now more confused than ever, if they are both buffered to below the 6.5 - 6.8 how are they any good for growing MJ? or do i have this all mixed up?

Back