New Grower Auto Pink Grapefruit ~ On going issues Help Needed!!!

Welcome, Cujo.

Just a thought for future grows: Do you know if your tap water has chlorine or chloramine in it? (Chlorine you can aerate out over 24 hours, chloramine cannot be aerated out and is harmful/deadly to plants.)

Thanks, i don't know that info but whilst i find out i will invest in some distilled water for the next feed to see if it makes a difference ;)

Good morning all, thank you againg for the quick replies and welcomes i have here a few pics i grabbed this morning. If anyone has a second to reaffirm i shud carry on as normal with the next feed? thanks in advance :D

The brown scarring is worse than last night but no dead patches....

20141024_121031.jpg20141024_121038.jpg20141024_121054.jpg20141024_121059.jpg

Yes,
As far as I could see the pictures of the whole plant looked great.
A few leaves dying off is normal on a plant that size.

Awesome thankyou again for your input, its good to talk to someone who knows there stuff.

I grew out those APG, I got 6oz off one and it was not a pretty girl.

Hey GB a quick question if i may, thought you may know if you have grown APG before. I as yet don't have any frosting on the sugar leaves, my first thought was it was still to early but i grew some afghan kush a while back and i am sure at this point that was covered in frosting. just wondering if it is strain specific or stress caused by me?

Last edited:
So it seems after some research because the Canna Terra Pro is stabalized to a ph of 6.0 they recomend putting in 5.8-6.2 adjusted water, not the 6.5-6.8 i have been putting in.

I flushed one plant with 6.5-6.8 tonight before doing this research, i will flush the other tomorrow with 6.1 and see if either fixes what i am hoping is lock out.

Hey Cujo, you can check out my signature to find my APG grow to make comparisons.
I never worry about them frosting up, I have grown some stuff out that was just all greasy, it was almost as if the heads on the trichs did not have enough strength to hold their contents in.
And in fact that APG is a very greasy grower, I am pretty sure I mentioned it in the grow journal. But it had plenty of trichs in the end.
I would not do a bunch of flushing and changing stuff up, from the pics you posted, I really could not see anything that I would be concerned about.

Thanks again for your time bud my problems got worse i will post some new pics up later, i am still hopeful i will get em through. :D

Hi, its my first auto flower and second in total. First one i used cheap substrate and suffered with high PH which i controled long enough to get it to harvest, was a very nice afghan kush :)

This time round i took advice from a friend to change the soil to the canna range, thought i had done all the research i needed to and stocked up with cal-mag and epsom salts but missed the fact canna pro buffers to a PH of 6.0.

Taking advice from another thread i have added more lime to try and raise the PH, i hope this works as these girls are starting to smell beautiful :p

Back