Indoor Auto gorilla shizzle

Looking awesome! I started some Gorilla Shizzle and they are currently 15 days old. These plants are growing faster and better than any other grow I have done, I am amazed!!....Keep up good work. XOXO

IMG_20190726_163714.jpg

Good looking girl @MassMom gorilla shizzle is something else. I got 4/5 to germ, 3 are similar and 1 is huge! They have great potential! Good luck with hwr!

Good looking girl @MassMom gorilla shizzle is something else. I got 4/5 to germ, 3 are similar and 1 is huge! They have great potential! Good luck with hwr!

Thanks sweetie, you too! :d5:

I havent done the best at journaling this round but I've been super busy with work and kids starting school. No excuses, these girls have been an absolute pleasure to grow. So easy from the start, aside from 1 huge phenotype the other 3 were pretty similar. Really loving the Terp profile on these, very pleasant to my nose. Very sweet, funky, gassyness.

Just a few shots of the big monster before chop in a few days.

20190902_130033.jpg
20190902_125951.jpg
20190902_125943.jpg

Nice job how's the smoke

It's nice man, has a real nice terp profile. Very earthy with that classic dank smell and taste. Followed up by a nice sweetness that makes my mouth water.

Back