SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Hiya!! :D

Sorry the updates have been a bit thin! Here's some later flowering shots.
Mines only little in comparisson with some of the others here ... but she's still quite pretty and been fairly trouble free / low maintenance!

full

full

Hope you're all well and staying safe!!

:bighug:
hi blue i hope your doing great family and all and you've got some great flowers there how old is your lady now I'm going to start chopping my back girl tomoz at day 77

Hahaha the old poor man's grow tent :crying: I suppose we had to start somewhere, thankfully we've both gone up in the world since :thumbsup:
Amen mate! Just got a new Cree cob in the tent, im so impressed with it and the sssc seems to be loving it! Gotta love an upgrade!
image.jpg

Amen mate! Just got a new Cree cob in the tent, im so impressed with it and the sssc seems to be loving it! Gotta love an upgrade!
View attachment 1199326
go on brother upgrades are always great and hopefully will improve your yields and help you grow more monster plant s

No mate, I took a chance on one on Amazon for £150 and im well impressed with it. It's a Aokrean and seems to be doing a great job. :headbang:
I only mentioned it as I was looking for coco on Scamazon and there was a picture of what I thought was a disco light at first :crying: then I saw it was a cob and sort of looked like yours :pass:
513FaW72yYL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I only mentioned it as I was looking for coco on Scamazon and there was a picture of what I thought was a disco light at first :crying: then I saw it was a cob and sort of looked like yours :pass:View attachment 1199514
That would also make a fine disco light however!
My girls certainly seem to be enjoying it, time will tell I suppose but nice not having a blurple in there now.

Well today im going to harvest all my spear tops on the left and let the middles have another week as from trichome pics there well and truly done at 11 weeks and her sister on the right is maybe a week behind and will go over 12 weeks i feel so some chop pics incoming later

20200606_155211.jpg

20200606_155205.jpg

Back