SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Mannnnnn! :rofl: mine and yours look VERY different!!! ^_^ ... Swap??

Looking great! I've lost track of time on mine - about 10 weeks i think, I've lowered the light upped the PK and will keep her alive until she gives me everything shes got!!

I'm a tad confizzled why mine is a little dwaven ... but judging by yours .. it can do the bizz!!

:d5:
Any pics blue :d5::smoking:

Mannnnnn! :rofl: mine and yours look VERY different!!! ^_^ ... Swap??

Looking great! I've lost track of time on mine - about 10 weeks i think, I've lowered the light upped the PK and will keep her alive until she gives me everything shes got!!

I'm a tad confizzled why mine is a little dwaven ... but judging by yours .. it can do the bizz!!

:d5:
Blooo :passit:... Splitty and I have smaller (apparent?) pheno's too.... Duggy's is looking different too so far, his maybe a Williams Wonder dom. one?
Yours too potentially,.... Both of mine are very close or the same, but I question how much of this is from my other grow specifics!

>>> Update <<<<

#2 tent girl-->
pistils in the crowns, so bloom is starting
crp1.jpg

crp2.jpg

#1 outsider -->
crp3.jpg

crp6.jpg

Afternoon all,
Here she is at 67 days old. I’ve gotta say her buds are really starting to chunk up now and I’m getting the lemon smell coming through. I’ve definitely noticed a difference in her since putting her under the cree cob. Love it! Have a great day all and stay safe! :thumbsup:
9F9322AB-CCB9-426D-8AEB-16D7DCA9FD6F.jpeg
6EA24CAC-09FD-4E38-99BC-1809DE98DDE7.jpeg

Here she is at 67 days old. I’ve gotta say her buds are really starting to chunk up now and I’m getting the lemon smell coming through. I’ve definitely noticed a difference in her since putting her under the cree cob. Love it! Have a great day all and stay safe!
:aha:visions of my future,...
cool2.gif

Edit : Ohhhh ... Hmmmm - Where they go?? Maybe had a stoner momnet and didn't click save! I'll get them up!
:haha:....
.....she's neck-to-neck with Splitty's gal mate, filling in nicely!:spels:
Day 47...still barely feeding her...need some calmag...
:greenthumb:...both of mine show light feeding preferences too,... I'm curious to see if her leaf width goes narrow during bloom or of they stay wide....
Good Stuff Duggy! :d5:

Day 80, a little extra development in the disco dust department, not much, but there is something happening, this plant is still not doing it for me though :finger: It all rests on the smoke, if she gets me tickled, all is forgiven, and all is well in my world again :haha:
IMG_6180.JPG
IMG_6181.JPG
IMG_6183.JPG

not long now, she is turning quite quick, another 10 days maybe 2 weeks and she should be done

Last edited:
Day 80, a little extra development in the disco dust department, not much, but there is something happening, this plant is still not doing it for me though :finger: It all rests on the smoke, if she gets me tickled, all is forgiven, and all is well in my world again :haha:
View attachment 1201153View attachment 1201154View attachment 1201155
not long now, she is turning quite quick, another 10 days maybe 2 weeks and she should be done
I think your going to get a heavy reward from her and im the same its all about how nice it is to smoke :d5::pass:and keep the updates coming my friend

a pic from yesterday i will be taking down the middles and bottoms on the left girl maybe tomorrow they all have been getting a flush or a cleanse if you want to call it that and there at day 82 now and im thinking the big donkey dick girl on the right will be following her in maybe a week or 10 days and this strain has been an absolute pleasure to grow

20200610_145044.jpg

Back