SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

A pic of my final creeper and also a pic of the tops i took off her sister last week as i finished taking the middles and bottoms yday and the big girl collapsed as you can see so i staked her best i could i also think i have about the same left drying in bags of the last off her so easy a 7 oz plant View attachment 1202197View attachment 1202198
:drool: stooooop, you torment me so! :rofl: ....Her buds are looking stellar mate, just what I expected.... lean, frosty, great density too!
Day 83
Leaves are still green and the trichs are still pretty clear, so I'm hoping she'll go another couple of weeks, give her time to fatten up a bit more :bow:
View attachment 1202323
View attachment 1202313View attachment 1202324
more :drool:!! ...definitely the more chunky-budded pheno', vs. the donkey dong's Tom seems to have gotten so far...? Also maybe even more resinous? Hard to say, pics are not apples-to-apples either,... Tom what do you think?
Nice stretching on her Duggy!

:drool: stooooop, you torment me so! :rofl: ....Her buds are looking stellar mate, just what I expected.... lean, frosty, great density too!

more :drool:!! ...definitely the more chunky-budded pheno', vs. the donkey dong's Tom seems to have gotten so far...? Also maybe even more resinous? Hard to say, pics are not apples-to-apples either,... Tom what do you think?

as i just posted in the globals back in the staff room I've had my first try of her and I'm very impressed a little tang of lemon but really fruity and I'm not a big sativa fan but shes got a lovely kick to her id say a very productive type of strain a great day time smoke

I don't think they are that big really, I think Toms are bigger in every department :shrug: I have a few bigish colas, but bloody loads of little 3in buds :cuss: I am not looking forward to harvest time :crying: She has a little extra room now though, for what it's worth. As I just chopped one of her room mates the other day, now that was a chunky lass :toke:
20200612_010924.jpg

I noticed something today on sssc one thing there giving lava freeze away free with the creeper but now its saying the creeper is a 12 to 13 week strain im pretty sure it didnt used to say that maybe there seeing now she can take longer
Screenshot_20200615-125710_Chrome.jpg

Hi folks well i chopped lots of the main tops of my final creeper and im going to leave her now for another week get some better light into her bottoms anyhow heres some pics

20200615_153845.jpg

20200612_150436.jpg

20200615_150132.jpg
20200615_150134.jpg
20200615_145847.jpg

Hey guys,

SSSC contacted me they're looking for a single bud photo before a black or white wall, maybe also with or without flash for their Website. Could you guys help me out to collect some high quality photos to share?

I don't think they are that big really, I think Toms are bigger in every department :shrug: I have a few bigish colas, but bloody loads of little 3in buds :cuss: I am not looking forward to harvest time :crying: She has a little extra room now though, for what it's worth. As I just chopped one of her room mates the other day, now that was a chunky lass

That's what I mean, you, in fact most of us have different pheno's than Tom? Nobody else so far is getting these long solid colas; it could be all culture specifics, but I have doubts that's the lone reason,... As well grown as that chunky lass is, certainly nothing lacking there!
Tom's new pics show trich's better, I'd say that's been consistent between ripe buds so far - :drool:
I noticed something today on sssc one thing there giving lava freeze away free with the creeper but now its saying the creeper is a 12 to 13 week strain im pretty sure it didnt used to say that maybe there seeing now she can take longer View attachment 1202744
:eek1: - giving away an 8-pack with each order! ....Hmmm, makes you wonder- :rolleyes2: ...yeah they did add more time to the finish estimates...
I don't know about others, but to me an auto needs to be faster than a 12-14 week photo, otherwise what's the point?

<<< Update Week 6-ish >>>

Big stretching on the larger OD girl! Nice spicy aromas coming off her too,.. guess we'll see what happens with such reduced light hours, 14/10 give or take,...
Smaller tent girl keeping her size and general structure, not as much stretch but a bit further along (she's a week older, started out messed up, recall)....
crp1.jpg
crp2.jpg
crp3.jpg
crp4.jpg
crp5.jpg

<<< Update Week 6-ish >>>

Big stretching on the larger OD girl! Nice spicy aromas coming off her too,.. guess we'll see what happens with such reduced light hours, 14/10 give or take,...
Smaller tent girl keeping her size and general structure, not as much stretch but a bit further along (she's a week older, started out messed up, recall)....
View attachment 1203112View attachment 1203113View attachment 1203114View attachment 1203115View attachment 1203116
looking great @Waira and sssc changing the time scale is very iffy i mean like running 10 weeks strains maybe 11 at a push as i could be growing some photos as you say in that time frame but one saving grace its a cracking smoke I'm super impressed with them

Back