SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Just got her out to feed her and she is stacked!
9004B9D6-D97B-42A1-AE02-4418453A2D22.jpeg

Day 87
Still going :snooze: I'm still seeing mainly clear, so its possible she may still go 100 days :yoinks: then I got to try and find the will to chop her, so it could be much longer :crying:
20200617_235827.jpg
20200617_133800.jpg
20200617_134204.jpg
20200617_124038.jpg

i was saying to @Splitty37 earlier the bottoms are a cunt to trim that's why i chopped my tops give her middles a little longer but them tops were mighty impressive
Yeah that might be a good way to go mate, I can't see me taking her down all in one go, as I do like you and wet trim and that's gonna take bloody hours :crying: still, no pain no gain :pass:

This is the end, my not so beautiful friend .. the end! :rofl:

So it all ended in a sudden shock - she just gave up on life!

Uh-ohh!
full

And the harvest *sobs*
full

Who can I blame .... well it obviously can't be me :rofl: ... so I can only think that it must be wairas fault!

Ce la vie hahah, life goes on and I'll be putting this grow to the back of my mind! I see others have and are doing well - so just got unlucky this time i guess!

Big shout out to SSSC for letting me try this out and in the future I'll try her again ... just not soon :rofl: :rofl:

:bighug:

This is the end, my not so beautiful friend .. the end! :rofl:

So it all ended in a sudden shock - she just gave up on life!

Uh-ohh!
full

And the harvest *sobs*
full

Who can I blame .... well it obviously can't be me :rofl: ... so I can only think that it must be wairas fault!

Ce la vie hahah, life goes on and I'll be putting this grow to the back of my mind! I see others have and are doing well - so just got unlucky this time i guess!

Big shout out to SSSC for letting me try this out and in the future I'll try her again ... just not soon :rofl: :rofl:

:bighug:
Bloody hell! Suicide plants

My offering is pretty poor to be honest too, one of the worst plants I've ever grown, but she didn't commit harikiri, so that's a plus :bighug:

Here are some pics of what's left on the last creeper I think I will take her down any day now also shes gonna be a bitch to trim and lots of dry pics incoming later on as i have a lot nearly dried in brown paper bags

IMG_20200619_122058.jpg

IMG_20200619_122047.jpg

Here are some pics of what's left on the last creeper I think I will take her down any day now also shes gonna be a bitch to trim and lots of dry pics incoming later on as i have a lot nearly dried in brown paper bags

IMG_20200619_122058.jpg

IMG_20200619_122047.jpg
She is showing some proper fade on those fans!
Dang you gonna be busy trimming any thoughts on getting yourself electric trimmers for future trim sessions?

Back