SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Well that's 13 weeks so far :shrug: She's starting to get a little cloudy, finally, still more clears, so I'm guessing she has another week at the very least :cuss: I think she's still putting on weight though, as she seems to be flopping a little wider every day :bighug: I haven't taken her out to feed to run off for a couple of days either, as she's wider than the bloody bedroom door now :crying: hopefully I'll only be feeding nutes for another week anyway, so fingers crossed, she should be ok
:wiz: daaayaamn, she piling on the weight at the end here! :pimp: ... another Specimen-grade plant coming across the finish line - :d5:

@St. Tom -- those dry colas are centerfold material! - :woody: :bow:... it's killin' me! :rofl: ... I got a little ways to go yet,....

>>> Week 6+ >>>
crp2.jpg
crp3.jpg
crp5.jpg

daaayaamn, she piling on the weight at the end here! :pimp: ... another Specimen-grade plant coming across the finish line - :d5:
I know mate, anyone would think I knew what I was doing :crying:

:wiz: daaayaamn, she piling on the weight at the end here! :pimp: ... another Specimen-grade plant coming across the finish line - :d5:

@St. Tom -- those dry colas are centerfold material! - :woody: :bow:... it's killin' me! :rofl: ... I got a little ways to go yet,....

>>> Week 6+ >>>
View attachment 1205392View attachment 1205393View attachment 1205395
i think your girl is going to be tall one mine just kept stretching plus shes got a great shape
I know mate, anyone would think I knew what I was doing :crying:
stop being modest i think your a pro whos pretending :pass:anyhow mine are all down but the bottoms bits were a nightmare most when in my trim pile

stop being modest i think your a pro whos pretending :pass:anyhow mine are all down but the bottoms bits were a nightmare most when in my trim pile
Hahaha I wish mate :rofl: this is my 6th grow (I think), first two were ok, then it went down hill for a while, not watering to run off was the main reason, plus buying the cheapest coco I could find, but this grow I splashed out on the Canna coco/pebble mix and holy shit biscuits, from growing like 2 to 3 oz if lucky, I just harvested a 6oz dry Blue Amnesia xxl auto :shrug: I was amazed, so good call on that mate, thanks :thumbsup: and just to follow the trend of copying you, I've just ordered my first Autopot too :crying:

Hahaha I wish mate :rofl: this is my 6th grow (I think), first two were ok, then it went down hill for a while, not watering to run off was the main reason, plus buying the cheapest coco I could find, but this grow I splashed out on the Canna coco/pebble mix and holy shit biscuits, from growing like 2 to 3 oz if lucky, I just harvested a 6oz dry Blue Amnesia xxl auto :shrug: I was amazed, so good call on that mate, thanks :thumbsup: and just to follow the trend of copying you, I've just ordered my first Autopot too :crying:
I had the same issue and since I’ve fed to run off nothing but happy plants! Must say I’m well impressed with those new cobs so much so that I got another and have just those in the tent now and the girls are going crazy!
F223EAA1-D67C-4652-856A-C2C811499C53.jpeg

Buzzing for you my friend any pointers I can ever give you with autopots just ask as you see I've had good results with them don't forget a line cleaner I use ata clean

Trich’s are looking good on day 81 so she’s going on plain water from tonight with a view to scalping her next Wednesday. Will get a pic of her up later of her out of the tent. Loved this grow due to my game picking right up!
62F8D430-89C1-42F2-B726-81347815610F.jpeg
DB290F43-A638-4B55-B8C1-A165B4F13A5D.jpeg
B31E829D-E23A-49CF-B24E-2AF4CE3A572C.jpeg
1116F10C-14B3-4B0F-BA0E-74B16E059819.jpeg
62F8D430-89C1-42F2-B726-81347815610F.jpeg
DB290F43-A638-4B55-B8C1-A165B4F13A5D.jpeg
B31E829D-E23A-49CF-B24E-2AF4CE3A572C.jpeg
1116F10C-14B3-4B0F-BA0E-74B16E059819.jpeg

I had the same issue and since I’ve fed to run off nothing but happy plants! Must say I’m well impressed with those new cobs so much so that I got another and have just those in the tent now and the girls are going crazy!View attachment 1205529
There looking splendid also @The Mugwamp splitty is a very good friend from off here all afn is about is helping each other and I've give him every pointer I know that works and he's firing all all cylinders now as we all had to start somewhere and the odd mishap you learn for the next go

Buzzing for you my friend any pointers I can ever give you with autopots just ask as you see I've had good results with them don't forget a line cleaner I use ata clean
Top man @St. Tom, your always there to help anyone! Your what this forum is all about! :thumbsup:

There looking splendid also @The Mugwamp splitty is a very good friend from off here all afn is about is helping each other and I've give him every pointer I know that works and he's firing all all cylinders now as we all had to start somewhere and the odd mishap you learn for the next go
Each one teach one my man!

Back