SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Buzzing for you my friend any pointers I can ever give you with autopots just ask as you see I've had good results with them don't forget a line cleaner I use ata clean
Yeah thanks mate I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you :thumbsup: do I need an air dome is the first, I read that some people think they're great and others saying it made no difference at all, as long as you cover the bottom of pots with pebbles it should be ok, is that correct.

Yeah thanks mate I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you :thumbsup: do I need an air dome is the first, I read that some people think they're great and others saying it made no difference at all, as long as you cover the bottom of pots with pebbles it should be ok, is that correct.
i don't use airdomes and the coco you are using works great as is with autopots I've tried separate pebbles and pebbles just at the bottom but i feel the canna mix works well for me but you could just experiment each grow but i feel what were using now works great in everything from solo cups to huge plants

Well here she is as I’m sat here now, mostly brown hairs now so the cleanse begins! Have a good evening all and stay safe! :thumbsup:
01EE9815-80CE-4FF5-BC08-4687FE986176.jpeg
DCA2DE36-C59A-4C65-B8C7-9217AC8BCFF3.jpeg

:doh::shrug::doh: ....Hmm, it's not like the light is new and mysterious to you,... nothing wonky with the Autopot, didn't get dry I assume?.... I'm stumped too mate, a few inches difference wouldn't seem that big a deal. How close was it? Then again, that Telos is a blaster.... Was it really low RH% at the time?
August can't come soon enough! :coffee:...tell me what's in the stable for speed Blooo...

Yeah, I think it's just one of those things. Nothing seemed too wonky in the grow (other than the outcome haha). I'm not gonna dwell on it too much.
For something speedy, I'll be taking a look at my old SS collection - maybe there's some crystal candy left (that was fast iirc). Indeed "roll on august!" haha

blue my tops weren't the prettiest of things but shes a banging smoke

I agree with that - The terps are wonderful and the smoke it pretty decent for me. The lava freeze was more my cup of tea effect wise, but it's nice to have a sativa in the collection - 1st one i've grown i think ... perhaps I can chalk the balls up down to that!! :rofl:

:vibe:

Yeah, I think it's just one of those things. Nothing seemed too wonky in the grow (other than the outcome haha). I'm not gonna dwell on it too much.
For something speedy, I'll be taking a look at my old SS collection - maybe there's some crystal candy left (that was fast iirc). Indeed "roll on august!" haha

I agree with that - The terps are wonderful and the smoke it pretty decent for me. The lava freeze was more my cup of tea effect wise, but it's nice to have a sativa in the collection - 1st one i've grown i think ... perhaps I can chalk the balls up down to that!! :rofl:

:vibe:
I'm more of an indica lover bur this has a great kick to her and the taste is improving all the time in jars :pass: and id say she may end up in my top 10 of strains and I've spoke a lot of them

:smokeout: hello mates! ..... Creeper sisters are strutting along, nice and slow.... :rofl: But looking great doing it!
Lil' Sis' has a bit of heater burn from a bad air flow thing I caught too late, but otherwise is starting to fill in well.... leggy big Sis' is a Sati'-hottie, certainly not going to offer donky-shlong colas like that naughty boy St. Tom got (makes me wonder - :rolleyes2: :eyebrows:), but I hope something just as juicy!

crp1.jpg
crp2.jpg
crp3.jpg
crp4.jpg
crp5.jpg
crp6.jpg

Day 67..
I missed a few watering as I didnt use the Autopot, just top fed and I'm used to ignoring the plants for a few days..sooo.a few dead leaves...
20200629_200351.jpg
20200629_200342.jpg
20200629_200338.jpg
20200629_200329.jpg

Mine came down yesterday, day 100 exactly. I'll get some pics up today.

I had a cheeky sample last night, it was a bud I clipped about 4-5 days ago, not really in any position to talk properly about the smoke, after all, a fast dry and no cure isn't really a representaion of what the herb could taste like, but 1st impressions tell me it's 100 days I ain't getting back

:crying:

Day 101
Finished
Well we got there, eventually :rofl: she probably could of gone another week, but she's taking up too much space plus she's ready enough and if she smokes as good as she smells, I'm gonna b one happy chappy :pass:
20200630_215336.jpg
20200629_101702.jpg
20200629_114601.jpg
20200629_101755.jpg

Back