Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hi everyone,just wanted to send some good vibes to my fellow Aussies on here.
I'm now in the usa and haven't been back home for almost 20 years.

Still get my vegemite,and my daughter loves the stuff.Never had to worry about kids wanting to take her lunch.

Anyway,good luck on all current and future grows.

1616655131325.png

What up my Aus grow hommies....... I'm qld grower........ Didn't even know this thread was here......... Didn't even know there was other Aussies on AFN.......... :face:

hey guys, im in SE QLD here - as anybody else in the region is aware, its been 80% overcast days here for the last month. I'm growing an autoduck outdoor which is supposed to be resistant to a lot of pests and mould - but im more so worried about the average sunlight my plants would have been getting for the latter half of their life.

I suppose theres not much I can do about it - but how detrimental is overcast lighting to overall plant development?
Hey mate I'm se Qld too!!!!!! Good to see someone from my neck of the woods on here!!!!!

QLD too Bro.

I tried Ozstoners a few years back but all I got was loads of grief, no one would believe my grows were legit!!!
I also heard a few members got busted so I stuck with AFN.... the home of Autos.

What are you growing Bro?

I tried Ozstoners a few years back but all I got was loads of grief, no one would believe my grows were legit!!!
I also heard a few members got busted so I stuck with AFN.... the home of Autos.

What are you growing Bro?
Me bro....... Blackstrap and anvil by mandalorian and critical by Buddha seeds
IMG20210802212054.jpg
thats the anvil..... Lol

Hey everyone. Just joined up recently, but have been doing some research on the site for a little while now. Have just started growing indoors again in the last 12+ months after having 15 years off, and have just started my first Autoflower grow Newbie to Autoflowers .. needing some guidance please | The Autoflower Network. Just found this thread today and wanted to say hello to my fellow Australian growers, I'm from SE Victoria. Look forward to having a chat and getting some local advice on a few things. Cheers.

Back