Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hey guys , been a while since ive been on here still a newbie , this is what ive got going on at the moment ,diesel auto 12 weeks , blue amnesia auto 6 weeks , qld australia

Attachments

• received_673248336679364.jpeg
    received_673248336679364.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • received_1127420291043592.jpeg
    received_1127420291043592.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • 20201117_100603.jpg
    20201117_100603.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 68
Hey guys , been a while since ive been on here still a newbie , this is what ive got going on at the moment ,diesel auto 12 weeks , blue amnesia auto 6 weeks , qld australia
Yummm diesel looks beautiful mate :drool:

Nice work, I've got a Blue Amnesia a couple of weeks to go, she stinks! Really nice gear, you won't be disappointed Bro. By the looks of her, she's gonna be big, I've had some HUGE yields of this stuff, hope you do too.

Nice work, I've got a Blue Amnesia a couple of weeks to go, she stinks! Really nice gear, you won't be disappointed Bro. By the looks of her, she's gonna be big, I've had some HUGE yields of this stuff, hope you do too.
Cheers mate

Problem is the (and I hate to say this).... the Christians. I was surprised at how staunch the Christians are here compared to the UK.
Forget the Cities... the countryside os full of lovely villages and towns... all devout and God fearing.... they're outraged at anything against decent moral living. Look how long it's taken for Gay marriage here.
Morrison is very religious and will never legalise Cannabis for fear of losing votes.
Sorry if I offended anyone here.
Hey Tee,that is a problem with Morrison he wont legalise Cannabis and he basically let the country burn also. Its not mainstream religion also, cant remember what he belongs to. I hope the next PM Labour will be more progressive with Cannabis legalisation

One day @TheMongol I’d love to! Best I get the grow down pat first!

sad news with NZ.... 50.7% voted NO, what a joke. Upset Jacinta didn’t come out publicly with her opinion beforehand, I’d bet that would of swayed the vote. Hopefully such a close call will pave the way for reform and doesn’t dishearten the few politicians here in Australia to stand by legalisation and at the very least decriminalisation
Hey GFW, that really close so hopefully they can try again, and it was Australia i think we would have gotten it, we are one of the biggest cannabis users.

Last edited:
@smokeyfromau its not Morrison, yes his a fruit bat! But it’s up to us the people! I think QLD and WA will follow ACT soon enough or something similar, we can only hope!

I’d be happy with just decriminalisation for now... unreal you can get a criminal record for growing a plant... you could be an absolute hermit and never bother anyone, let alone hurt anyone, take anything away from them or affect them in anyway possible... but you still get yourself a criminal charge. You guys all get it haha, preaching to the choir!
we can only hope.....

Back