Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Yes ozstoners is good to check for aussie products etc, but there is another aussie forum called the serrated edge, ozstoners mates invited me there. I am sure it will be great stuff mate. I might try coco sometime. Ive seen some pretty big plants in coco. Apple Cidar would be very acidic, lol used it to clean my amplifer rust and it took off the silver lining as well. first line of decent spring storms today, ready for nice outdoor grows to start.

Looking forward to the day I can put a tree in the ground!!
Thanks for the tip, I’ll check em out

same here mate, cant wait to be able to plant out in the ground, should be less def in the ground also
As nature intended!
:growing:
waiting eagerly on the result of the nz referendum... hopefully it will kick Australia into gear to catch up with reality.
still can’t quite believe we only recently legalised hemp for human consumption
:nono:

As nature intended!
:growing:
waiting eagerly on the result of the nz referendum... hopefully it will kick Australia into gear to catch up with reality.
still can’t quite believe we only recently legalised hemp for human consumption
:nono:
exactly, love the ground, i did an auto in the vege garden and it was much better than the potted auto of the same strain. NZ is lucky, I think Australia will have to eventually join NZ , CA, i hope lol sooner than later. Yes only recently the hemp legalisation. I think Labour and the Greens are our best chance, doubt the Morrison Govt will do much

I’m sure it was, see people growing trees on this forum when in the ground!
2 daysfor the decision tobe revealed. I think it will seriously make aus think, especially when they start seeing the revenue it generates

Problem is the (and I hate to say this).... the Christians. I was surprised at how staunch the Christians are here compared to the UK.
Forget the Cities... the countryside os full of lovely villages and towns... all devout and God fearing.... they're outraged at anything against decent moral living. Look how long it's taken for Gay marriage here.
Morrison is very religious and will never legalise Cannabis for fear of losing votes.
Sorry if I offended anyone here.

One day @TheMongol I’d love to! Best I get the grow down pat first!

sad news with NZ.... 50.7% voted NO, what a joke. Upset Jacinta didn’t come out publicly with her opinion beforehand, I’d bet that would of swayed the vote. Hopefully such a close call will pave the way for reform and doesn’t dishearten the few politicians here in Australia to stand by legalisation and at the very least decriminalisation

Back