Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Whose getting ready/ already put plants in for this season?
Finally starting to warm up here in southern WA, I’ve been prepping grow sites all weekend, hard yakka!

Days 37 how u think its looking

Looking good Bro, no sign of any def issues which is great

Whose getting ready/ already put plants in for this season?
Finally starting to warm up here in southern WA, I’ve been prepping grow sites all weekend, hard yakka!
Yes, that time of year mate, i am in SE QLD so can grow during winter, as long as keep the girls under at night

Looking good Bro, no sign of any def issues which is great

Yes, that time of year mate, i am in SE QLD so can grow during winter, as long as keep the girls under at night
Oh that would be a delight to grow all year round outdoors mate!
I wonder, do the girls go straight into flower when growing during that winter period?

Oh that would be a delight to grow all year round outdoors mate!
I wonder, do the girls go straight into flower when growing during that winter period?
hey Budson mate ! Yes, just the nights , but they stay under then. I keep them from going into flower, they get 4hours darkness and i left cheap T5 lights on them, till i get their height then out into the darkness * around 10hours in winter so i added 2 hours on top of that with T5s, and used light dep on them. Turned out great. Now its a bit different days probably will be increasing but am sticking to the 12/12 with the current girls in bloom. T5s are cheap 1 set (2 x55 6400K) is 59.95$ delivered on ebay. I just use a tarp from bunnings over 1/2 a greenhouse shell, will get a shed for summer as it current set up cuts light from the kitchen lol.

hey Budson mate ! Yes, just the nights , but they stay under then. I keep them from going into flower, they get 4hours darkness and i left cheap T5 lights on them, till i get their height then out into the darkness * around 10hours in winter so i added 2 hours on top of that with T5s, and used light dep on them. Turned out great. Now its a bit different days probably will be increasing but am sticking to the 12/12 with the current girls in bloom. T5s are cheap 1 set (2 x55 6400K) is 59.95$ delivered on ebay. I just use a tarp from bunnings over 1/2 a greenhouse shell, will get a shed for summer as it current set up cuts light from the kitchen lol.
You are very fortunate to live where you do, to make that possible... sounds like a good area to settle down once the kids are older hahaha!
actually given me an idea, I should probably look into some t5’s and a green house, going in for a knee reco in 2wks, so I won’t be able to visit my grow sites until Christmas nearly, but if I can start them off in the back yard, under a greenhouse and t5’s I’ll be able to tend to them until I can use my dicky knee again

You are very fortunate to live where you do, to make that possible... sounds like a good area to settle down once the kids are older hahaha!
actually given me an idea, I should probably look into some t5’s and a green house, going in for a knee reco in 2wks, so I won’t be able to visit my grow sites until Christmas nearly, but if I can start them off in the back yard, under a greenhouse and t5’s I’ll be able to tend to them until I can use my dicky knee again
hey Budson, good idea to move over once the kids get older, Good idea the greenhouse is stealthy, even have a few tomato plants about i do in pots. Control the light via the greenhouse. You have bush grow sites, i was wanting to try that, but got heaps of ticks haha, but stlll considering it maybe to try a few bag seeds

I got the T5s from this ebay seller
https://www.ebay.com.au/str/hollandhydroponics

hey Budson, good idea to move over once the kids get older, Good idea the greenhouse is stealthy, even have a few tomato plants about i do in pots. Control the light via the greenhouse. You have bush grow sites, i was wanting to try that, but got heaps of ticks haha, but stlll considering it maybe to try a few bag seeds

I got the T5s from this ebay seller
https://www.ebay.com.au/str/hollandhydroponics
Well Smokey speaking of tomatoes I just planted most of my spring veggies today.. bulk tomatoes and corn! Some herbs, strawberries, you know the usual, I even had the cheeky idea of throwing a auto in, maybe around December.
Yeah first time doing a guerilla grow mate, just popped 5 bag seeds as test dummies for my areas before I put good seeds out. Give it a go mate! It’s a great adventure.

Ah very nice thank you, I’ve brought from this seller before:thumbsup:

Well Smokey speaking of tomatoes I just planted most of my spring veggies today.. bulk tomatoes and corn! Some herbs, strawberries, you know the usual, I even had the cheeky idea of throwing a auto in, maybe around December.
Yeah first time doing a guerilla grow mate, just popped 5 bag seeds as test dummies for my areas before I put good seeds out. Give it a go mate! It’s a great adventure.

Ah very nice thank you, I’ve brought from this seller before:thumbsup:
You;re welcome Budson, sounds nice i need to get corn , just got winter crops cauliflower, cabbag and brocoli. Haha i also threw out of interest experiemt some bag auto seeds in the vege garden all 5 came up, finished and harvested now, so will use corn to grow some larger autos.

I got a good spot, viney and spiny so would be good protection and stealth and breaks in it with latana remove it and plant , sounds like a good idea, trail the bag auto seed first, got quite a bit of seed lol

You;re welcome Budson, sounds nice i need to get corn , just got winter crops cauliflower, cabbag and brocoli. Haha i also threw out of interest experiemt some bag auto seeds in the vege garden all 5 came up, finished and harvested now, so will use corn to grow some larger autos.

I got a good spot, viney and spiny so would be good protection and stealth and breaks in it with latana remove it and plant , sounds like a good idea, trail the bag auto seed first, got quite a bit of seed lol
I can’t grow big flowering veg during winter, don’t get enough sun in the yard broccoli and iceberg lettuce for instance don’t fill out.
How’d your autos go outside? i would like to give it a go for a early harvest next year.

ALSO any of you blokes ordered from Seedsman? how’s the postage times?

Back