Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Nice, same as mine, I’ve just got some added cow manure, went to dig a bit up for my winter veggie patch the other day, to find spuds and cherry tomatoes growing hahaha
Hey have you seen those garden trolleys? If your looking for portability I’d give that a go, I’m getting one for this outdoor season, won’t find me dragging around 50lt pots in the backyard again :nono: :mrgreen:

Wouldn’t hurt to try adding it mate, have you used much bagged soils ect from Bunnings? I’m still trying to find a half decent one that doesn’t need anything extra added to it

Nah this'll be my first crack at growing anything in 25 years haha
I'm only going on stuff I've read around the place regarding what is good for tomatoes is generally good for "the herb". I read dolomite lime helps with cal/mag and evens out the acidity. I Should probably invest in a PH pen so I've got a better idea of where I'm at.
Cow or horse manure might be good to chuck in now too, thanks. I didnt think of garden trolleys.... that might be a good option :headbang:

I live near the beach so I'm also tossing up whether to grab some seaweed, give it a rinse to remove excess salt and mix it through.... googled it, seems legit and beneficial.... have you any experience with this?

I live near the beach so I'm also tossing up whether to grab some seaweed, give it a rinse to remove excess salt and mix it through.... googled it, seems legit and beneficial.... have you any experience with this?
Ive been meaning to do the same, beach is 15mins away and it’s definitely beneficial!
upgrading to a 4x4 this week so good excuse to go down and search the beach

Should i give this thing some nitrosol or something

Attachments

• 20200514_083554.jpg
    20200514_083554.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 58
Should i give this thing some nitrosol or something
I’m not familiar with nitrosol sorry, but it looks fine as it is, I would just keep feeding plain water, you could mix 1/4 strength if you wanted and see how it responds to that.

Back