Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hi Another Aussie here
Been growing for a few years now but fairly new to the Autoflowering varieties
Welcome to afn. Look around and don't be afraid to ask questions. Plenty of growers from your part of the globe here. What are you growing now

Back again fellas, this thread still active?
Jeez the forums changed, having a little trouble navigating this place now :crying:
Anyone got some grows I can follow along?

Looking good mate, just checked it out, that wifi is a big girl, bloody jealous I left my grow so late, mines pushing just over a foot tall :sadcry:

Hi all , Newbee here , day 10 fairly certain its an auto as i mixed seeds up and only 1 sproutedoutdoor grow , left a little late but im in qld and dosent get much below 10 or so through the night and in the mornings where i am , just wondering how everyone will think it will go , any tips and tricks in the cooler months , im not expecting a big harve st lol
Cheers
Heat

Attachments

• 20200503_124738.jpg
    20200503_124738.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 95
Hey all
Just joined AFN....had a bit of a look around for Aussie seed banks. Is it easier to go through them or look further?
... and does anyone accept cash anymore?.... yeah I'm old school like that
Fuego

Hey @heatyyameaty welcome to the team mate, and yeah it’ll grow, won’t be to it’s full potential of course but, if your lucky the lower temps might help bring out some colour! Pretty cool that you can grow this time of year!
@Jose_Fuego you’ll thank yourself you did brother, I’ve always used herbies and bonza seeds, didn’t know we had any seed banks here? Got some links cobba?

Back