Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

So my whole house smells like bud. But carbon filters working fine and therenis negative pressure in the tent as the walls of the tent are sucked in. No smell coming iut of venting attacltched to carbon filter. So hows the smell stoll getting out hahahahaha fuckin hell ??

Welcome @smokeyfromau you’ll find yourself at home here :pass:

Any you fellas from W.A? Just wondering what the growing season is like around here?

Hi Smokey, greetings from another Sandgroper !!

Climate here is deadly for growers....way too hot and dry in Summer and too cold in Winter. Despite trying many outdoor grows I finally decided to go indoors and what a difference it makes to yield and quality to have some control on light, temp and humidity. I went with Bigsmo autocobs and never looked back.
With Autos I can get 4 grows per year and that is enough for my needs.

Cheers

Yo, I'm up in the Deep North, Brisvegas way, last grew hydro over 20 years ago in Melbourne, never even heard of an Automatic until last year, to me they are a revelation, same with vaping, never even thought about it. It's a bit like when we went from LP's to CD's, all the scratches and turning over the album business, gone. No more caring about light leaks or multiple rooms, plus they are compact and fun.

Have to go next year to the MardiGrass. I am in the grow atm.

So my whole house smells like bud. But carbon filters working fine and therenis negative pressure in the tent as the walls of the tent are sucked in. No smell coming iut of venting attacltched to carbon filter. So hows the smell stoll getting out hahahahaha fuckin hell ??
Buy an air purifier. They greatly help with cannabis odor. I use one for harvest time.

What about those 280g lightweight scrog screens from Bunnings, eh? IMG_3930.JPGIMG_3931.JPG just heavy enough to be rigid but still easy to bend and cut. It has revolutionised my grow as I could affix the scrog to the pot instead of having pot fixed to a stationary screen.

Anyone gonna head to Mardi Grass in a few weeks?
I'd love to... last time I went was in 1992!
Unfortunately the Pigs went to the Hemp Embassy last night with the Dogs, and ransacked the place, removing the worker's wages money, and the CBD olis etc they have in stock. They even took the lists of Patients that they supply .
Wankers!
It looks like it's just another weekend of revenue collection for the Feds..... like shooting fish in a barrel!
I won't be going mate, no way.

These are actually dearer in the US! for once, $18 USD These are best scissors for trimming into super tight spaces with ultra precision or clipping tiny bids of frosty bud into smaller bits for your vape. The end is so pointy it comes with a safety cover and one blade is slightly hooked at the end for a clean cut right to the tip.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/fiskars-floral-scissors_p3360802

scissors.jpg

I'd love to... last time I went was in 1992!
Unfortunately the Pigs went to the Hemp Embassy last night with the Dogs, and ransacked the place, removing the worker's wages money, and the CBD olis etc they have in stock. They even took the lists of Patients that they supply .
Wankers!
It looks like it's just another weekend of revenue collection for the Feds..... like shooting fish in a barrel!
I won't be going mate, no way.
TeeTee, be nice to go some year. Its shocking the cops raiding the Hemp Embassy during a busy time, and yeah taking the CBD oils etc :( shocking, now Labour govt maybe have made things better , now no chance with Liberal :( , that would be a put off with the cops busting everyone coming into town or shaking down

Back