Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hey man, the outdoor grow journal section is probably your best bet :thumbsup: Glad to hear you got out of Nimbin alive...I think you should be fine to throw up a pic of your newly acquired buds if you want. We love to see pictures of just about anything :pass:
thanks Bandit, shall post the bud here. . Last time cops had pulled over QLD P platers over. I'll get over to the outdoor grow journal section

nicer than the last buds from Nimbin
bushweed nimbin.jpg

Welcome and nice to see you @smokeyfromau .... next time you're in Nimbin, let me know and I'll tell you where to go!
@Teetee thank you for the welcome !:pass:Thanks I shall do that, i like to go down Nimbin way so pretty down there. The seed i found in the last Nimbin weed i got has sprouted in the paper towel. Have to be carefull more down there now with the sellers, took a while to suss out.

He won't ever need to go back to Nimbin again now he's got AFN, he's going to be swimming in fine homegrown herb soon :help:
@the green bandit :frog: i sure hope to be swimming in the homegrown herb soon and do more outdoor grows:smokeit:

@aussie stoner , thank you for the welcomee, love it here :D

Last edited:
As big Kev would say
I'M FUCKEN EXCITED :woody:

I have just spent an hour or two putting my gorilla tent up.
I have seen many tents over the years but none comes close to the GT for quality, size and ease of erection. They are so big king kong could play hide and seek in one. Any bigger and you would need a riggers ticket to assemble the fucker. Heavy duty materials and zippers with ports all over the place. At 8 feet I need to shorten the ceiling fan to clear the tent. First world problems.
Next is to build my light, an array of 9 CXB3590 at around 450w to start with may expand up to 600w depending how they go.
Seeds have been planted in 3g smart pots with coco and bluemats are ready to go.

Two words from me,

FUCKEN OATH :woody:
:growing:

That's badass man, those tents are mint!

I have an 8ft high eBay tent and it's shit.

Tag me in sounds like fun!

nice one @4tokin sounds like you have it all under control. I think we're all agreed.... there's nothing like an easy erection.

Also just a shout out to anyone out there in Townsville right now.

Back