Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Please note I never killed any myself, i have worked with a lot of natives on cattle stations in my life and have witnessed some crazy stuff!
Gut them and throw them on a bed of hot coals, Don't eat too much it's VERY rich and will give you the squirts!:thumbsup:

Oh damn @puggle6 she looks nice! I’ve tried growing a few purple strains, always end up with a non purple pheno :doh:

Think I’ll give them a miss @the green bandit haha, I’ll stick to eating steak

So jealous to see a tent full of green.. can’t wait till I’m up and running, for the mean time though I dropped 5 bag seeds Friday night, they’ve all popped there heads up, I just got back from the bush, found a nice spot for a gorilla grow, cleared the area and dug up the soil, wait for these seedlings to get a week or so old and take them out, see how my first outdoor grow goes!
Payday needs to hurry up so I can start buying my equipment :woody:

Hey ya bunch of cunts, where can i get fast bud seeds from without oayin an arm n a leg?
From fastbuds site its reasonably priced, but they have nonguarantee on shipping, they told me if the package doesnt make it then theres nothing they can do, plus it takes up to a month to get to australia haha..

So where can i get fastbud seeds from?
Please dont say bonza or attitude

Try dope seeds

Last order took 10 days, payment is a bit of a pain but they are very good to deal with and have tracked shipping

Hey ya bunch of cunts, where can i get fast bud seeds from without oayin an arm n a leg?
From fastbuds site its reasonably priced, but they have nonguarantee on shipping, they told me if the package doesnt make it then theres nothing they can do, plus it takes up to a month to get to australia haha..

I’ve always gone Bonza, but I’ve just placed an order with dope seeds after not being able to find what I wanted on Bonza, pricing isn’t to bad, sites got a good layout, see how the stealth shipping is when it gets here I guess

Try dope seeds

Last order took 10 days, payment is a bit of a pain but they are very good to deal with and have tracked shipping
Whats the site ? Multiple seedbanks come up with a google search

I’ve always gone Bonza, but I’ve just placed an order with dope seeds after not being able to find what I wanted on Bonza, pricing isn’t to bad, sites got a good layout, see how the stealth shipping is when it gets here I guess
Cheers dudes will give it a go.

The vaults pretty killer. Have a look at marijuana seeds.nl

My new tent has just arrived:woody:

I've got to say, everything about gorilla tents looks top notch, from the box it came in to the tent itself and all the materials used for the frame and tent.

Now it's time to get all my grow stuff out of storage and start to kick some goals. let the fun and games begin.

:pass:

Once i work where to post will make a grow thread, first timer grower here from SE QLD area:frog:

We love our BBQs. dont trash them they can be mobile buses for the girls - I got a fleet of 2 Grasshound buses:yay:

1262019.jpg

It was busy down Nimbin for Australia day today, took a bit of time to suss it out, but got some bud, smells sweet, not sure i can post it a pic of it here, hopefully the last time till i get these girls budding

Hey man, the outdoor grow journal section is probably your best bet :thumbsup: Glad to hear you got out of Nimbin alive...I think you should be fine to throw up a pic of your newly acquired buds if you want. We love to see pictures of just about anything :pass:
Once i work where to post will make a grow thread, first timer grower here from SE QLD area:frog:

We love our BBQs. dont trash them they can be mobile buses for the girls - I got a fleet of 2 Grasshound buses:yay:

View attachment 1005926

It was busy down Nimbin for Australia day today, took a bit of time to suss it out, but got some bud, smells sweet, not sure i can post it a pic of it here, hopefully the last time till i get these girls budding

Back