Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

I can’t grow big flowering veg during winter, don’t get enough sun in the yard broccoli and iceberg lettuce for instance don’t fill out.
How’d your autos go outside? i would like to give it a go for a early harvest next year.

ALSO any of you blokes ordered from Seedsman? how’s the postage times?
Hey Budson, depends in winter maybe 6 hours max of sunlight. Autos seemed to love the outdoors, the largest auto i grew was a Tangerine Auto she was 96cm tall. Winter grows will be slight smaller plants. Autos are nice and fast also about done in 12-13 weeks. The photos would need longer to vege to get them to a height, i did 14 weeks veg , less with this current lot. I had to suppliment with lights. The cooler weather of winter, might be some colouring in the leaves and buds which is pretty cool.

Seedsman i ve seen the banner of theirs at the Mardi grass in Nimbin along side Yantra. They claim they have good stealth, and ive heard their name mentioned around AFN. I know Attiude is good ive used them, even had to send 3 time (3rd time was lucky - they did it very stealthy haha had trouble finding the beans)

I'm not AU but how is everything in Victoria going?
Hi mate, Victoria at one stage had the toughest restrictions in the world. Its eased, news online mentioned about Melbourne folk enjoying a day at the beach, so i assume restrictions have been lifted somewhat. My state Queensland they borders are closed but end of month they may consider opening to New South Wales.

I had a Seedsman delivery a few years back, and they're good. Stealth delivery was no problem, got them first time, and they gave heaps of freebies.
I dunno if they still do them, but they had seeds from an Aussie company called Southern Star seeds.... they do regular photoperiod strains, but if you ordered through Seedsman, the seeds get sent from Australia, so no customs issues.
I think the QLD /NSW border is open now, but only residents of the Northern Rivers are allowed through, if you're from Sydney, forget it!

Hell I’ll place another order for some autos I think.

Just getting a little curious I placed a order on the 4th of last month, haven’t been updated as to whether they’ve been sent or anything, I’ve used bonza seeds in the past and taken 3-4wks to arrive, guess I was assuming they would nearly be here by now.

As for covid in WA, what covid? we’ve had the state on lockdown for ages.. no one in, no one out, I live down in the sticks so everything is normal for our little part of the world lol

Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone has used sensi pro bio diesel lineup with their coco/perlite blend?
Got it on the way and fishing for any wisdom.
Cheers!
That’s what the my local hydro guy recommended me for coco, I’ve seen it used a lot in a Facebook growing group, should be some info out there somewhere for ya!

How’s everyone’s outdoors plants going so far? I just popped 17 seeds for a little outdoor jungle :eyebrows:

Hi there GFW, i havent nor grow with perlite. Some mention in a google search on Ozstoners. I use that site when searching Aussie products.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/79280-sensi-pro-biodiesel/

Hope that helps a bit , maybe another Aussie may drop by with more input

thanks mate. Had actually seen this previously while researching before the buy. Was hoping to possibly see a grow diary on here but no drama if nobody’s on it. I’ll happily be the first :) seem like good reviews so pretty keen.
First time in coco so gonna follow C.E.2 easy coco guide with regards to PPM matching their schedule with his general numbers.
I was gonna use apppe code vinegar and citiric acid for ph balancing, but in that thread he reckons the vinegar messed with the grow. I’d guess vinegar would possibly raise EC dramatically....

thanks mate. Had actually seen this previously while researching before the buy. Was hoping to possibly see a grow diary on here but no drama if nobody’s on it. I’ll happily be the first :) seem like good reviews so pretty keen.
First time in coco so gonna follow C.E.2 easy coco guide with regards to PPM matching their schedule with his general numbers.
I was gonna use apppe code vinegar and citiric acid for ph balancing, but in that thread he reckons the vinegar messed with the grow. I’d guess vinegar would possibly raise EC dramatically....
Yes ozstoners is good to check for aussie products etc, but there is another aussie forum called the serrated edge, ozstoners mates invited me there. I am sure it will be great stuff mate. I might try coco sometime. Ive seen some pretty big plants in coco. Apple Cidar would be very acidic, lol used it to clean my amplifer rust and it took off the silver lining as well. first line of decent spring storms today, ready for nice outdoor grows to start.

Back