Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

What you got in the pots? How old are each one of them they look like they're all in different stages?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Yeah, bit of a mess at the moment!

Clockwise from bottom left.
Purple nuggets circa 30days
Blackstone Haze CBD circa 14days
Mohan Ram (photo) circa 42days
Swiss Dream CBD circa 30days

Had a Ruby dragon male so pulled it and put in the Blackstone and have another Ruby dragon to replace the Mohan Ram

The 2 at the front will go in the back and the little ones up front.

I'm normally very anal about them all being the same age as they are all connected to the same Rez

This will be interesting to juggle!

Yeah, bit of a mess at the moment!

Clockwise from bottom left.
Purple nuggets circa 30days
Blackstone Haze CBD circa 14days
Mohan Ram (photo) circa 42days
Swiss Dream CBD circa 30days

Had a Ruby dragon male so pulled it and put in the Blackstone and have another Ruby dragon to replace the Mohan Ram

The 2 at the front will go in the back and the little ones up front.

I'm normally very anal about them all being the same age as they are all connected to the same Rez

This will be interesting to juggle!

Nice man[emoji481][emoji482]
I didn't get to finish this I bumped the send button and those look really good man I like the way you stagger. It's definitely difficult doing a system like that and staggering your grow out. But you are doing awesome job they look great[emoji482]

Last edited:
Yeah I wet them this morning and watered up some new pots ready to go! Will pop the dragon as soon as it lands here! You will have your hands full when you get all them going buddy!
Did you wet them seeds yet?
I think I'm going to add a blueberry to it I got some people who say they want some blueberries around here. So thats 3. I've got room for 2 more until I harvest then I can start 5 more.
My new seed should be here by then and I'm going to start up a Pheno Finders Wedding Cake and a royal Queen seeds Green Gelato. Seedsman Gelat OG.

You guys just wait.....

I just transplanted my cherry tomatoes not too long ago but the spot outdoors suck! Not enough direct sun imo! Will live but will take longer to fruit.

I keep reading that tomatoes and cannabis are the same family so no reason im out of this!

U guys got me in. Not gonna be easy to get rid of me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys just wait.....

I just transplanted my cherry tomatoes not too long ago but the spot outdoors suck! Not enough direct sun imo! Will live but will take longer to fruit.

I keep reading that tomatoes and cannabis are the same family so no reason im out of this!

U guys got me in. Not gonna be easy to get rid of me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoL Yeehaw come on plugger[emoji482]

LoL[emoji38] that's the shit ain't it[emoji90]

That wheelbarrow is just a Somango plant by itself...[emoji44]

I had 10 plants almost 11 in the entire grow. I lost half of Afghan Kush.
I got 23 lbs off the first part of the summer (early to mid September) and another 4 plants to finish the season in late October total 14 plants with additional 4 1/2 lbs of quality bud giving me 27 1/2 elbows not including the bullshit on the bottom.
I really don't know how much I had there. I gave a lot of a lot of that crap away. But did make a pound of hash and a bunch of damn chocolate chip cookies got
a some friends messed up for Christmas LOL[emoji41]

Watched your grows this year, staggering!

Yeah I wet them this morning and watered up some new pots ready to go! Will pop the dragon as soon as it lands here! You will have your hands full when you get all them going buddy!
Man got my hands full all the time.
Right now 5 in flower three weeks from havest and 12 seedlings almost 4 weeks old and on the go and 1 mother training for flower to flip soon as theres room....[emoji38][emoji21][emoji12]and now I am going to be a plugger LoL

Back