Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Man I don't know how you do it...I'm flat out keeping up with 5/6 plants at once. I have halved my number this time to try and give them the time/attention they need to thrive, as many as you run I'd be pulling my hair out!:coffee2:
Man got my hands full all the time.
Right now 5 in flower three weeks from havest and 12 seedlings almost 4 weeks old and on the go and 1 mother training for flower to flip soon as theres room....[emoji38][emoji21][emoji12]and now I am going to be a plugger LoL

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Here you go!
789234ed6d1a581aa6ed9e49f7169ebc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I don't know how you do it...I'm flat out keeping up with 5/6 plants at once. I have halved my number this time to try and give them the time/attention they need to thrive, as many as you run I'd be pulling my hair out!:coffee2:
I am right now to tell you the truth my big somango that got broke down the middel back 4 weeks ago. One of the straps broke on it that was holding it up
today.
She didn't break but she don't act right about it I don't know. But I ph that water yesterday and all of them look funny today ....the life of a farmer.... I don't know if I did good or bad....

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back