Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Man I am hopeless with ph...I have only ever checked it once myself...I usually use rainwater only...i reckon if it ain't broken why fix it..
I am right now to tell you the truth my big somango that got broke down the middel back 4 weeks ago. One of the straps broke on it that was holding it up
today.
She didn't break but she don't act right about it I don't know. But I ph that water yesterday and all of them look funny today ....the life of a farmer.... I don't know if I did good or bad....

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Man I am hopeless with ph...I have only ever checked it once myself...I usually use rainwater only...i reckon if it ain't broken why fix it..
Yes thats all I use is rain water.
I have 3 - 55 gallon drums in my basement and a 55 gallon collection barrel outside.
But y I PH this time is because I've so many issues with this run
With the bugs / P.M. n all the treatments. The plants are showing me all kinds of mixed signals. So I thought to PH the water found it was at 5.7. A little low for soil. So I brought it up to 6.3 to pick up better. I also thought they were telling me that that had potassium deficiencies but it's so hard to tell with all the treatments that leaves are confusing me now or I'm right and the PH solution is bad but there's no expiration date on it and it's like two and a half years old?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

If equatorial can show up with a half grown tomato you should be fine! Shit I'm here and don't even have a sprout up yet!
Alright lads, got myself a couple of DPs cbd compassion limes busting it out in my basement and they're keen to join in on the party!:vibe:
On day 23 if I remember rightly, a little too late to join in on the fun?

I don't think we have any rules except any weed plant beats @Equatorial tomatoes! I was starting to think hecno had scared you off with his fancy air conditioning!
whats the rules for this growoff? Not sure if i will give you guys any competition or not!!

Back