Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Green Bandit I won't fence you out , but I'll throw you over the bottom fence into NSW If you don't do better this time . Either that or I'll tell ya mother. :rofl:

Man...nothing like some good hecno to get your grow Rocking! I had some of that Hecno goodness on all my grows and they always deliver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not wrong buddy...without henco gtg and skelly my grows would not be where they are now! I'm stoked to be able to grow a plant with some of the guys I've learned so much from! I'm sure glad to have them help me out like they have! :cheers:
Man...nothing like some good hecno to get your grow Rocking! I had some of that Hecno goodness on all my grows and they always deliver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:pass:G-t-g your neighbors harvest looks GREAT. What I wanted to know is why you used it to hide your harvest in the bottom of the wheel barrow! :crying::crying::cheers: :pass: Realy man, that's a impressive harvest!....Would you introduce me to your neighbor sometime so I can pick his brain?.....:eyebrows:....:crying: Really though, DAMN Nice job!! [emoji106]
LoL[emoji12] I love my neighors they grow the best shit[emoji90][emoji28]

Thanks man[emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

@hesgone13 come grow a plant with us pal!

Be glad to....except I'm shutting down the deelux grow closet as soon as my current occupant, a DP Blueberry Auto finishes, will reopen after first of year.....too much family in and out over the holidays. I'll follow along and jump in when possible if that's OK?

Of course that's ok! We expect a pic of the blueberry though!! Jump in anytime! When you start your new grow be sure to chime in....don't forget to chuck up some cool tunes...you can DJ
Be glad to....except I'm shutting down the deelux grow closet as soon as my current occupant, a DP Blueberry Auto finishes, will reopen after first of year.....too much family in and out over the holidays. I'll follow along and jump in when possible if that's OK?

Of course that's ok! We expect a pic of the blueberry though!! Jump in anytime! When you start your new grow be sure to chime in....don't forget to chuck up some cool tunes...you can DJ
BBA  11-29-18.jpg

Just remember, as an added bonus, she smells just like rotten meat when you brush against her! I was defoliating her earlier today and nearly gagged....it would knock a buzzard off sh*t wagon!

Shit man...for my sake i hope you can't replicate that indoors! Usually i can bring my harvest home in my hat, not a wheelbarrow! Henco and f6 tell me they have aircon and now I see this...I just shit my britches a little! I can only hope someone shows up with a tomato! Henco is going to fence me out of the north for sure now! :shooty:

I'm going to germ a bean tomorrow morning....I thought if the weather man is correct we're going to see a 10c drop in temperatures...I need all the help I can get
Thanks tgb[emoji481][emoji482]
So what strain or strains will you bring to the pluggers grow off[emoji13] will it lean to Indica or will it lean sativa or 50/50 ?

View attachment 981571
Just remember, as an added bonus, she smells just like rotten meat when you brush against her! I was defoliating her earlier today and nearly gagged....it would knock a buzzard off sh*t wagon!
Thats the best kind[emoji90]

I'm going with a bubbasquanch(mephisto) i think it's 50/50. And a @fettled6 dragon I think is pretty much all indica? I may drop a fugue state× orange diesel as well...
Thanks tgb[emoji481][emoji482]
So what strain or strains will you bring to the pluggers grow off[emoji13] will it lean to Indica or will it lean sativa or 50/50 ?

Back