Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

This thread has my name on it and you guys have made me feel so at home! Coincidentally, I got along very well with an Aussie when I spent a decade abroad. He was more than 2 decades older than me but
was cool!

I was introduced to that Rum with a bear on it and taught the meaning of the word "Sook" *spelling*.

Wat Im tryin to say is im gonna treat this thread like home and say wateva da hell....cool beans? My tomatoes are not of any interests anyways...lol

Curious, anyone ever experienced fat to fit with cannabis? Not just lose weight but from Obese to Fit with a capital F. From zero to hero! Of course, you wouldn't just be sitting there. You'd need to put in effort too but you just know it'll be different without the herb.

Anyone has the same experience or know of any such instances?

Fugue state ×orange diesel
15448531716817633476548121049527.jpg

Dragon :dragon3:
15448533067797013990899480781240.jpg
I forgot how boring seedlings were!:snooze:

@Equatorial very much falls into us Aussie growers! Especially the far north growers!

We have a few of them!

Bring those veggies! It's awesome to see anything grow!

Don't mind the smack talk it's just the great Aussie 'sledge' :thumbsup:

I think the heat may be similar during some months but I bet your humidity is not as high as ours! Remember, its pretty much 365 days of one season for us. Hot and farkin humid all farkin year round!

Smack talk is good! How else am i gonna learn your cuss words? Lol

I think the heat may be similar during some months but I bet your humidity is not as high as ours! Remember, its pretty much 365 days of one season for us. Hot and farkin humid all farkin year round!

Smack talk is good! How else am i gonna learn your cuss words? Lol

Back