98ce6178ff5deec548a59f54bef38c0d.jpg
5288ea132e7a31fd94781a713e6c74dc.jpg
16cf7e66d7e97afb2fe8f2561615c4dd.jpg
a17c7fef4fc1a2db37549216ffc90106.jpg
13674c1a4d334ea6eb77cea740872ad7.jpg
c678e3e02ba7ca7bea3713708c49e323.jpg
9d42444c3f160440ca29fdc2d1493c16.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

@Equatorial did I read something around here about you winning the general battle? Well done buddy!!:d5::bow::toke:

I won both LED and General! Double champ baby! Two goty titles in my first year growing!

Could never have done it without all your votes and some luck! Although there isn't any physical prizes, still feel really proud!

Massive thanks to you ALL for making this happen!

I won both LED and General! Double champ baby! Two goty titles in my first year growing!

Could never have done it without all your votes and some luck! Although there isn't any physical prizes, still feel really proud!

Massive thanks to you ALL for making this happen!

Congrats man!!

My grow -
So right off the bat i made a mistake...ive been opting to use the lazy assed way of seedlings and presoaking the pots the day i put the seeds in paper towel. This technique worked great in my old setup that was super dry and high circulation. But my new setup is cool(70F), and the dang pots dont want to dry out!! Here we are at almost 14 days and still damp...dammit, so now a few are showing overwatering signs. Also i have fungus gnats...not sure if they came from the space or the promix, but i have them! All i can do right now is i layered the top of the soil and the drainholes with diamascus earth. Hoping thats enough to take care of the little buggers....first time i have had to deal with those little black buggers!

Last edited:
:cuss:bugs are my worst enemy!! The weather I can deal with but the bugs drive me crazy...
Congrats man!!

My grow -
So right off the bat i made a mistake...ive been opting to use the lazy assed way of seedlings and presoaking the pots the day i put the seeds in paper towel. This technique worked great in my old setup that was super dry and high circulation. But my new setup is cool(70F), and the dang pots dont want to dry out!! Here we are at almost 14 days and still damp...dammit, so now a few are showing overwatering signs. Also i have fungus gnats...not sure if they came from the space or the promix, but i have them! All i can do right now is i layered the top of the soil and the drainholes with diamascus earth. Hoping thats enough to take care of the little buggers....first time i have had to deal with those little black buggers!

Well look here it appears that you are not the lone tomato grower anymore @Equatorial...View attachment 988859

Will be till mid April before I grow herbs again, earliest! Wanna get in the Battles/ Testing to get my quota in for the year. Will be missing the Feb ones.

I dropped a comment asking if I would be promoted directly to Level 2 tester since I won two battles (THANKS to you ALL)? I did not get a reply so I guess no skipping levels for me then!

Its really not about getting more expensive freebies cos most vendors wont ship to me anyways. I would get more choices which will be cool but its the feeling/high of climbing the ranks that excites me!

Tomato away bro!

I think i have put my name down on a couple of battles for next year...it will be interesting growing outdoors against indoor grows. I best get some practice in with some tomatoes, that's how the pros do it right?
Will be till mid April before I grow herbs again, earliest! Wanna get in the Battles/ Testing to get my quota in for the year. Will be missing the Feb ones.

I dropped a comment asking if I would be promoted directly to Level 2 tester since I won two battles (THANKS to you ALL)? I did not get a reply so I guess no skipping levels for me then!

Its really not about getting more expensive freebies cos most vendors wont ship to me anyways. I would get more choices which will be cool but its the feeling/high of climbing the ranks that excites me!

Tomato away bro!

Back