Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

images (10).jpeg

Victorian! Gippsland earthworm...

:woody:

I have just spent 2 minutes studying worms...if you get them from hash you don't need any and if you can get them from f6 2 will be plenty the ones the dog has aren't any good and don't let weird uncle Barry show you his it's a trick!
I'm not the tough, rugged, crocodile dundee *coughs* Hecno kinda dude....

Not gonna work for me. Just gonna try cooking them under the sun and watering them from time to time.

I'll still try to look for worms. 6-7 five gallon pots worth of old soil. How much worms do I need?

Anything other than worms that is easy enough for me to just pour it into the soil? I have a few months till my next round so I guess I got time?

Last edited:
I'm not the tough, rugged, crocodile dundee *coughs* Hecno kinda dude....

Not gonna work for me. Just gonna try cooking them under the sun and watering them from time to time.

I'll still try to look for worms. 6-7 five gallon pots worth of old soil. How much worms do I need?

Anything other than worms that is easy enough for me to just pour it into the soil? I have a few months till my next round so I guess I got time?
Here's a link to make fabric pots. If it sounds hard let me know. There's a piss easy way I can talk you through. And a worm farm can be made from 3 styrofoam fruit boxes very easily. Now go bribe some kids to dig in gardens and find worms[emoji23]
https://pin.it/zesv7tzowivz54

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

At corrections... They make us unstitch Hessian coffee bags.

And collect the twine.

Then they get some of us to iron them.

Others have to cut templates out for reuable shopping bags.

Later.. some women's axuilitry sells them for $5ea at the market haha!

Here's a link to make fabric pots. If it sounds hard let me know. There's a piss easy way I can talk you through. And a worm farm can be made from 3 styrofoam fruit boxes very easily. Now go bribe some kids to dig in gardens and find worms[emoji23]
https://pin.it/zesv7tzowivz54

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

You Aussies really know how to make a token Aussie feel at home!

Gonna check it out once I'm less baked lol

That sounds like an amazing job to fill in the day:wall: no wonder you show up in pluggers to get sent home early :chimp:
At corrections... They make us unstitch Hessian coffee bags.

And collect the twine.

Then they get some of us to iron them.

Others have to cut templates out for reuable shopping bags.

Later.. some women's axuilitry sells them for $5ea at the market haha!

Back