Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Took 8 bags to give me AVB like these...
25d80e06edade3e25b6c2576d08d2a7b.jpg

Question for all the soil composting experts here! You know who you are...LOL

If i just pour all my old soil with roots stems and all into wide plastic tubs, leave them where they get some direct sun each day, some rain but not much when it rains, will they turn to good compost few months later? If there are any bugs in there, will they survive after few months?

Maybe water occasionally and mix as best i can? There is a bucket with an entire plant i chopped due to bud rot and/or mealy bug infestation. The entire plant is buried under old soil for a couple weeks now.

I plan to reuse these soil with adding some extra worm poop and perlite. So far, no funky smell. Will take pics if it helps.

Question for all the soil composting experts here! You know who you are...LOL

If i just pour all my old soil with roots stems and all into wide plastic tubs, leave them where they get some direct sun each day, some rain but not much when it rains, will they turn to good compost few months later? If there are any bugs in there, will they survive after few months?

Maybe water occasionally and mix as best i can? There is a bucket with an entire plant i chopped due to bud rot and/or mealy bug infestation. The entire plant is buried under old soil for a couple weeks now.

I plan to reuse these soil with adding some extra worm poop and perlite. So far, no funky smell. Will take pics if it helps.

I’m far from knowledgeable... but what about adding a handful of worms to it? They’ll break that stuff down quick surely, and leave behind all the good stuff

8 to 10 x around 10 second draws

Around 5 draws at 190C
Around 2 draws at 200C
1-3 draws at 210C

10 draws or lesser to complete a bowl on the Mighty, to my standards at least. Perfect!
42e944ab06d46612c2d3527b8896fb9d.jpg

Think bait shops. They sell live worms. Heck Bunnings sells them as well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I'm just a token Aussie. No idea what a Bunnings is?

Do the bait shops sell the ones we need? I don't really recall seeing any bait shops around but let me check local sellers.

Back