Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking plants @BCBudlady :bow:....you're going to be swimming in herb soon by the looks of it :help:....how is the piller situation? Hopefully they have eased up a little, I hate those little bastards with a passion :cuss:
I only saw two pillars GB, but their handiwork was apparent on two ruined buds. Hate them! I applied Bt. Watchful waiting. As you see, I’ve started the indoor Fall crop, to ensure a harvest before the New Year.
I’ll be so disappointed if these gals don’t finish.

I got 2 packs of alien orange congolese, and 1 pack of alien terantula free
Anybody grow or smoke these before I can't find much info on them.
IMG_20190717_175503_376.jpg
IMG_20190717_174539.jpg

Morning stoners :pass:...far out life has been hectic the past couple of weeks and I've missed you guys and girls :bighug:but it's Friday here and time to get your bush out! I know I'm gonna get the buzzer from my ole mate @420Forever for me pic :rofl:here it is anyway :thumbsup: View attachment 1096962

You gettin' the vibe going in here :smoking: Thanks for sharing everyone, here is a blast from the past. I kinda miss not topping and getting big, fat juicy nugs.

IMG_3098.JPG

I still have seeds of this JAH Starry Night, I really want to run her again...

IMG_5305.jpg

I only saw two pillars GB, but their handiwork was apparent on two ruined buds. Hate them! I applied Bt. Watchful waiting. As you see, I’ve started the indoor Fall crop, to ensure a harvest before the New Year.
I’ll be so disappointed if these gals don’t finish.

Fingers crossed you can harvest in time! My one in-person grow friend has a huge gal that won't finish, it is heart breaking to see. It just kept growing and is flowering only now...

You gettin' the vibe going in here :smoking: Thanks for sharing everyone, here is a blast from the past. I kinda miss not topping and getting big, fat juicy nugs.

View attachment 1097024

View attachment 1097025

Fingers crossed you can harvest in time! My one in-person grow friend has a huge gal that won't finish, it is heart breaking to see. It just kept growing and is flowering only now...
Thanks RG. Fingers crossed that she finishes in time. They need about 4 more weeks

View attachment 1097024

View attachment 1097025

Hellz Yea

nope, not me, but as uzual, the namez sound wicked at least, lol :coffee: fwiw, i've alwayz found seedfinder.eu to be a great source for strain info ;) ppp
Thanks there was some info on there, Alien Tarantula sounds good, not sure about the orange Congolese, but i might as well try both out if, i dont like it can always trade or giveaway the seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back