Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won a free bag of this, has anyone used it before ?
View attachment 1096986
Ive seen it a bit myself, and i feel like its been mentioned in afn before.
Im actually trying out something from nectar for the gods, called 1 shot.
Ya mix in a couple spoonfuls to your soil every 3 months or so, supposedly water only.
Ive got it going in the sour crack i just started. I am planning on using bennies but no other nutes or additives.
Imma let it play out for better or worse to see how the 1 shot works.
20190826_145639.jpg
20190829_092205.jpg

Ive seen it a bit myself, and i feel like its been mentioned in afn before.
Im actually trying out something from nectar for the gods, called 1 shot.
Ya mix in a couple spoonfuls to your soil every 3 months or so, supposedly water only.
Ive got it going in the sour crack i just started. I am planning on using bennies but no other nutes or additives.
Imma let it play out for better or worse to see how the 1 shot works.View attachment 1097008 View attachment 1097009

I searched but couldn't find anything on here about the autoflower formula so i thought i would ask,. Once i move i want to try something like this https://www.homegrownbokashi.com/ so i can recycle soil and not have to worry about nutes but i just dont have the space right now

In theory you could use the natures living soil to kinda recondition your soil.
Im planning on pullin sour crack out the pot when shes done, ill chop the soil to make sure theres no living roots left, add more 1 shot water and plant the next.

Great looking plants @BCBudlady :bow:....you're going to be swimming in herb soon by the looks of it :help:....how is the piller situation? Hopefully they have eased up a little, I hate those little bastards with a passion :cuss:

In theory you could use the natures living soil to kinda recondition your soil.
Im planning on pullin sour crack out the pot when shes done, ill chop the soil to make sure theres no living roots left, add more 1 shot water and plant the next.
on there site says you can use it as a top dressing and make compost tea with it as well, but just like the bag says, it really fucking stinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back