Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got another one here to toss out, this is the magic mystery bean hydro baby, freakin blowin up.
I dont have any idea why its growing like it is, but in spite of all my attention it is thriving lol!

1st pic all shaggy
2nd pic a lil trimmed and a lot tied down
20190828_210633.jpg
20190828_211549.jpg

That looks spectacular! How's the smoke?
It's Great, its a indica but doesn't couch lock or make me tired any, Very much a head high and makes it feel like slight pressure on top of your head, . Smell is weird like cheese and gasoline mixed together

Far out she's got big since I last seen her!! You're killing the hydro gig so far mate :d5:
I got another one here to toss out, this is the magic mystery bean hydro baby, freakin blowin up.
I dont have any idea why its growing like it is, but in spite of all my attention it is thriving lol!

1st pic all shaggy
2nd pic a lil trimmed and a lot tied down View attachment 1096983 View attachment 1096984
Wow that Widow is very Indica. I just dropped eight seeds of WW, nice to know what to expect.
8 WW :yoinks:...Nice ,what breeder are they from bud?

Nice ,what breeder are they from bud?
Well I ordered a three pack of a particular auto and it never made it here, so they subbed me 8 white widow XXls from Dinafem. Not what I wanted at all, been asking around if folks like this strain, need opinions. I don't have time to re-order what I did want so I just dropped them day before yesterday, we'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back